Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
This feature is really nice but needs some tweaking.

The buyer should be able to walk around a model home of each type to see what they are getting. Pictures don't really cut it. I didn't know that when I bought my Kroc house it came with sand beetles. That was cool, for awhile, now it's annoying, lol. I like the Wizard City butterflies better.

What kind of bugs are in marleybone properties?

It also would be exceptional if I could buy more land and building features for my Wizard City address. I really like this house and would love to enlarge it. I am a little dissappointed in the kroc one and adding new features there may rescue it from the action block even if I only get 750gp after spending 20k for it. (that is also a little cheap).

I think players should be able to sell thier unwanted houses to other players. Seller makes more than what the game pays and buyer gets in a little cheaper. Maybe restrict it to one sale and one purchase per character.

Mana wisps should be floating around as well. Or maybe a mana fountain that only works for owner.

We can buy flora for the house but no fauna. Some wandering fauna like a deer or rabbit or even our unused pets would be good.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I really love these ideas. My first thought when I bought the castle in Wizard City was that it would be nice to leave my extra pets there.

I think my favorite suggestion from your post is the mana fountain. I would not limit it to the owner.

The Wizard City castle has an open air stage. I would love to have an item that put on a little show. When the owner hit a button it would play on the stage like a music box.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
dude i tottaly agree with you on the part that we should be able to sell the houses we dont want and to get a look around what are you about to buy otherwise its just spent of money on house you dont like

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Xenobias wrote:

The buyer should be able to walk around a model home of each type to see what they are getting. Pictures don't really cut it. I didn't know that when I bought my Kroc house it came with sand beetles. That was cool, for awhile, now it's annoying, lol. I like the Wizard City butterflies better.

It also would be exceptional if I could buy more land and building features for my Wizard City address. I really like this house and would love to enlarge it. I am a little dissappointed in the kroc one and adding new features there may rescue it from the action block even if I only get 750gp after spending 20k for it. (that is also a little cheap).

I think players should be able to sell their unwanted houses to other players. Seller makes more than what the game pays and buyer gets in a little cheaper. Maybe restrict it to one sale and one purchase per character.

Mana wisps should be floating around as well. Or maybe a mana fountain that only works for owner.

We can buy flora for the house but no fauna. Some wandering fauna like a deer or rabbit or even our unused pets would be good.

On the note of the mana, i don't think there should be wisps floating around, instead i think you should be able to sit down in a chair and get mana and health from eating things that you have on the table or sleeping in bed maybe even playing the piano or being able to dance to it or something and the idea of letting pets run around is good too

Survivor
May 28, 2009
the idea of having wisps of health and mana floating through the grounds would be an awsome addition to the houses. i also like the idea of being able to sit down on the chairs and benches that you get to place where ever you want. i bought the moo shu palace home and it has two water falls. i would LOVE it if homes that have water falls had hidden caves to explore and had the option to decorate as well.

i personally was very dissapointed when i found out that my extra pets didn't run around my new house. you should be able to interact and play with the wandering pets, ala, pokemon ranch for the wii. this indeed would be a super awsome feature to add. that way it would free up room in your bank/ shared-bank.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
:Dya the idea of letting your pets that are in your back pack run free in your houseing foundashon is a great idea!:Di have a few pets that i would like to run around(or fly around) to strech there wings or legs. :D and mabey for sertent pets ther can be sertent habatats. :Dlike for a flying pet they could have a tree top pet house and the grownd pets could have a little grownd pet house! :Di am jest typing stuff of the top of my head but they are some good ideas if you think about it! :D

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Xenobias wrote:

I think players should be able to sell thier unwanted houses to other players. Seller makes more than what the game pays and buyer gets in a little cheaper. Maybe restrict it to one sale and one purchase per character.

the mana fountain would be a good idea, but it should be that you rent it, not buy it because then if you had low mana you could mark your location and then go home.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I think the pet roaming around idea is awesome but it should be able to be turned on or off and the pets should turn their normal size