Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I find the death sword?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I've am a level 48 necromancer and have yet to have a sword drop, any clues as to where I should be looking for the death sword.

Thanks,

Digby Ghostrunner

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I think you can get it from Tomugawa in Ancient Burial Grounds

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
I think you can get it from Tomugawa in Ancient Burial Grounds

OR, you can get one form Soulsinger in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Sariasheik wrote:
I've am a level 48 necromancer and have yet to have a sword drop, any clues as to where I should be looking for the death sword.

Thanks,

Digby Ghostrunner
I need help killing the last boss in the buil grounds but he has the spirit cage and u cant bring friends with u can u help me

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Can someone help me out?Ive been fighting a lot of bosses that drop swords and i get nothing!Arent you suppost to be LvL.40+ to get one,because if thats true...I dont even know what to do!Help me get a sword!
Alejandro IceWalker Lvl.43 thaumaturge! ;D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I am a level 39 Storm Wizard, and I have beaten the Jade Oni around 40 times. Like 2 trys ago I got a Storm Blade, but I do know Tomugawa the Evil drops one.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
i am at tomugawa and i cant get past him i'm a death lvl 38 plz help

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Orin grimcaster- 95 (trade)
Ivan Soulsinger- 100(not trade)
The Coven(forgot the bosses name) something StormFather- 90 (trade)
Bael Emberlight- gives orin's sometime stoo

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Guys and Girls, ladies and gentlemen, you know you can buy swords from the Bazaar now.

I love that shop! :-D

I bought a cool looking sword that looks like an axe and I can still go in the middle. It is a balance sword wand. I'm happy no matter what type it is as long as it's a sword or axe shaped wand and I can go in the middle. This was for my pyromancer. For my other characters I won't bother until I get up to that stage of higher levels.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Andark wrote:
Sariasheik wrote:

Thanks,

Digby Ghostrunner
I need help killing the last boss in the buil grounds but he has the spirit cage and u cant bring friends with u can u help me

Are you talking about Tomugawa? If so, you have to face him alone, but i did the place so quickly i dont know if you mean Tomugawa or not. Sorry! :-o

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
elementearth wrote:
I am a level 39 Storm Wizard, and I have beaten the Jade Oni around 40 times. Like 2 trys ago I got a Storm Blade, but I do know Tomugawa the Evil drops one.
I got that one a sword it is very nice better then the other stuff you get from the shoppes there it makes you go into the middle i thought that was cool at first. But yes you do get it from Tomugawa the evil
:-)

Survivor
May 19, 2009
eragon1666 wrote:
i am at tomugawa and i cant get past him i'm a death lvl 38 plz help
I can help am lvl 41 and am dolen widlcaster iam at the buil grounds i need help difeting the first boss guy.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Guys and Girls, ladies and gentlemen, you know you can buy swords from the Bazaar now.

I love that shop! :D

I bought a cool looking sword that looks like an axe and I can still go in the middle. It is a balance sword wand. I'm happy no matter what type it is as long as it's a sword or axe shaped wand and I can go in the middle. This was for my pyromancer. For my other characters I won't bother until I get up to that stage of higher levels.

Yea well actually some sword drops have NO AUCTION. Like most of the sword drops in MS and DS.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I have the death sword in my level 42 storm file. It is found rare to get, but you have to defeat Tamugawa. I hope I helped,
bye,
1tritonz3

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:

I love that shop! :D

but it isn't a 100 damage the most it goes to is 95

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Sariasheik wrote:

Thanks,

Digby Ghostrunner
The easiest way to get a death sword in mooshu is Tomugawa in Ancient Burial Grounds. If you want a level forty five death sword go to dragonspyre The Necropolis go to the Drake Hatchery and find a dragon named sunbrand he will give you quests to fight Ivan Soulslinger keep fighting him for his sword Good Luck :P