Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friends list question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i have deleted people off my friends list for various reasons, how is it that they can still message me and teleport to me, [my list no longer shows them] i thought if they were taken off the list that was it, they could not message or find you.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Good question I would like to know also. I know from my personal experience I had one "friend" that kept porting to me without letting me know so I axed him off the list. He ported to me one time after that and then I haven't seen him since. Maybe it takes it one time for both sides to syncronise? I don't know just guessing. :-(

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
That happens to me. They should fix it so that they can't message you anymore. Well lucky I had a friend on my other wizard so I could meet up with him and re add him. I found out he was upset. I apologized he said it is ok.

Amber on the other hand I just said sorry and to stop messaging me so she did. Since she was friends with him, I could go and tell her.

I'm happy now because I was cleaning my friend's list and I accidently deleted them but thank goodness I caught up with them. I usually delete people who don't talk to me for a long time and when my list gets long. Otherwise I just wait until my list gets long and then delete the ones I don't see often.

Regards,

Mary Windstrider and apologies to people I don't answer because I deleted you. Jason DarkFlame re added so not deleting him anymore. Since he was upset.