Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oka chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So i have looked for the chest and all, and i just see air. I have looked at other requests for help and their answers and they did not help at all. So help me if you can! Mindy Rainbowpants

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
So i have looked for the chest and all, and i just see air. I have looked at other requests for help and their answers and they did not help at all. So help me if you can! Mindy Rainbowpants

That is what happened to me at first, but eventually I got a friend to help. First you have to hit the sun,moon,and krok. Oka's Chest will appear.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
i think you light the obilisk that shows somthing to do with ice i think that is it but a have not tryed it

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
nofloc wrote:
emleatherman wrote:
i think you light the obilisk that shows somthing to do with ice i think that is it but a have not tryed it
do what mindy said :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)