Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get a Minion Card: Summon Ice Guardian/

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
K i am a level 31 but i dont have the minion card for ice. How do u get the minion card????? Plz :-)

Administrator
Sounds like you need to come see me in Ravenwood!

If I don't have a quest for you, you may already have it in your Quest Journal.

Check the History of your quests by clicking on the Question Mark in the upper left corner of your quests.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Sounds like you need to come see me in Ravenwood!

If I don't have a quest for you, you may already have it in your Quest Journal.

Check the History of your quests by clicking on the Question Mark in the upper left corner of your quests.

K thank you so much 8)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hi! ProfessorGreyrose. I am a level 22 ice wizard and I was just wondering if you could tell me what level I have to be to get an ice minion. It would be great if you could tell me! Oh. If it's a secret for the game until you reach that level, i understand. Anyway thanks!

Administrator
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 14, 2009
the minotaur minion for myth is awsome but water elament does almost the same thing with same life (minotaur 38) (water elament 18)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I'm a lvl 17 Ice Wizard and I think its a little unfair that I have to reach lvl 28 to get a minion while most other schools get it at a lower lvl Like if I was a Death Wizard I could get my minion the very next, lvl, I'm just wondering why Ice and Fire wizards have to wait so long to get a minion :?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Well, are minions are better ( Ice is anyway )

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18

I am level 29 how do I get the minion card? I have one that sacrifices minion for 3 pips but no minion.

Administrator
QueenLorana wrote:

I am level 29 how do I get the minion card? I have one that sacrifices minion for 3 pips but no minion.

Your teacher will give you the quest for your minion, at the appropriate level. You probably already have this quest in your journal, but you may still need to complete that quest to receive your spell.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
maxdogsup wrote:
the minotaur minion for myth is awsome but water elament does almost the same thing with same life (minotaur 38) (water elament 18)
Well in my opinion i say the minotaur minion is better because they use tower shield, which defends against ANY move. Unlike the water elemental who uses elemental shield which only blocks agains fire, ice and storm. So if the water elemental was fighting a balance, myth, life or death foe, the water elemental would be in trouble. Get the idea

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
i also forgot to say that the minotaur also attacks with moves like natural attack and troll.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
Ok i am lt lvl 28 ice wizard and got the ice minion quest and it said quest completed and i went back to my proffesor and she did not have anything for me. What can i do?

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
yahoo301 wrote:
Ok i am lt lvl 28 ice wizard and got the ice minion quest and it said quest completed and i went back to my proffesor and she did not have anything for me. What can i do?

check your spell book it might have showed it when you werent looking or gave you another quest to complete

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
I am a level 34 in ice and I have never got the quest from Lady Greyrose. :( I have checked all of my quests, but none of them are from her. I also checked my cards to see if I already got the spell, but it wasn't there.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
benjamin3871 wrote:
I am a level 34 in ice and I have never got the quest from Lady Greyrose. :( I have checked all of my quests, but none of them are from her. I also checked my cards to see if I already got the spell, but it wasn't there.

Have you gone to her and checked?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
So If I Hit Level 18 Sence Im Life...Ill Get A Minnion...And Also..What Is The Fire Minnion?

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i am a myth wizard so i know a lot about minions! some need a certain number of pips to make and some can be higher or lower levels from the number of pips you use! i hope this helps you!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Gamma wrote:

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18

Thank you thats a big help! :-)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
You know there are also minions (treasure cards) that come from sets of Marvelous Minions or buy it at a local treasure card dealer (i choose Bazaar for my Animate Death Minion cards)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i am a level 31 ice dude and i never got the spell quest! :-o i just went to lydia greyrose and she had nothing! i'm really concerned on what i need to do or if there is another ice teacher i need to talk to! if anyone knows how to solve my problem plz respond! i am tanner stormtalon btw! thanks! :D

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i am a level 31 ice dude and nothing at all has happened that has anything to do with a minion! i checked my spell book and my quests and my teacher but still nothing! if someone can help plz do! i am tanner stormtalon

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You need to go see your teacher first and then get the quests to get your minions. Whenever you hit a level with an 8 (28, 38 etc.) go back to Ravenwood and get your quests for your new spells.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
lavamarty wrote:
i am a level 31 ice dude and i never got the spell quest! :-o i just went to lydia greyrose and she had nothing! i'm really concerned on what i need to do or if there is another ice teacher i need to talk to! if anyone knows how to solve my problem plz respond! i am tanner stormtalon btw! thanks! :D

yea i never got one either im level 48 and its still not sending me for my 48 spell what is up. and yes i went to the teacher and checked my quest and still nothing someone please explain

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
It seems like Ice Wizards (I'm level 25 3/4 in Ice) have the most trouble with summoning Minions. Grrrrrr...