Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To get to marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Hi, what quest do you have to do to get to marleybone, I have al redy beat krokopatra but i still cant go to marleybone! What can i do?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
yea dude, i feal the same way, i also beat krokopatra but i still cant go. also if anyone knows how i would like to know how to get permission to go to the krokosphinx. well if anyone finds out or something let us know.!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
You have not "beaten" Krokotopia if all you have done is the Pyramid of the Sun. You have to complete the Krokosphinx and the Temple of Storms. By the time you leave Krokotopia, you will be level 28 or so . . .

good luck! :)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I'm about level 22 and I defeated krokopatria and i don't know what to do next! If anyone can help I would be very greatful.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Wyndmere wrote:
You have not "beaten" Krokotopia if all you have done is the Pyramid of the Sun. You have to complete the Krokosphinx and the Temple of Storms. By the time you leave Krokotopia, you will be level 28 or so . . .

Yes, exactly! Be sure your not doing side quests. :-)

Jacob ThunderSong
lvl 42 death wizard
In the Necropolis...

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
northfranklin wrote:
yea dude, i feal the same way, i also beat krokopatra but i still cant go. also if anyone knows how i would like to know how to get permission to go to the krokosphinx. well if anyone finds out or something let us know.!

Well I know how to get to Krokosphinx, but I haven't gotten to Marleybone yet. You get to Krokosphinx by beating Throne Room of Fire in that Palace of Fire. So you have to beat all the Oasis to get to krokosphinx. :P :D :) :-) :-o

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I never finished the palace of fire or the throne room of fire. i am on the quest to beat the nirini family.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
i beat krokotopia and i did krokosphinx and tomb of storms and i still cant go to marleybone :(

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
harry592 wrote:
Hi, what quest do you have to do to get to marleybone, I have al redy beat krokopatra but i still cant go to marleybone! What can i do?

Did You Did All The Quest In The Tomb Of Storms?

Did You Did All The Quest In The Ice Place?

Did You Did All The Quest In The Fire Place?

I Just Beat Krokotopia a week ago

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
lexinator1999 wrote:
I'm about level 22 and I defeated krokopatria and i don't know what to do next! If anyone can help I would be very greatful.

Did you beat Krokopatra or were you helping a friend?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
HI! katie here and just wondering if you could help me i am lvl 25 and i need to beat a dungeon and its evil because well idk how to get the three hints their is three locks and idk how or what to do please help me ps i am lvl 25 thx

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Wyndmere wrote:

to get to the krokasphinx do all of the proffesors quests
good luck :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
i am lvl 22 and i need to know what to do after you beat the defenders of the fang plz if you kno i am hunter blade

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
well im in the krokosphinx and i just beat the wild sun bird how much longer do i have till the tomb of storms?????

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
If you beat Krokotopia make sure it was your quest, and you weren't helping a friend, like said above by some people.

People asking about krokosphinx....

To get to Krokosphinx you must complete the quests in the Altar of Kings (Fire part of Krokotopia) then after that is all settled you should get a quest to talk Sargent Major Talbot, he will give you permission to access the boat to Krokosphinx now.

To get to the tomb of Storms, do everything in Krokosphinx, after you finish Krokhotep (in emperor's retreat) you should gain access to the Tomb of Storms.

To get to the Tomb of storms go over to were Hetch Al'dim stands, light the obelisks and then stand at the bottom part were there is no obelisk, wait a few seconds, a head should pop out and you run in.

After you walk into the Well of Spirits, Krokhotep's spirit should be there and he will give you quests.

Note that Tomb of Beguiler is a side quest, you do not have to do it.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Wait guys! Sorry above I meant Tomb of the Beguiler is a side quest not Tomb of Storms. Sorry.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I am glad someone asked how to get to marleybone cause now I know that I haven't completed all the quests in Kroktopia :)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Darkstom824, man THANKYOU!

I might just get to Marleybone quicker now, since I know Beguiler is a side quest. :D
I thought if you defeated Krokopatra you unlocked Marleybone. I thought she had the Spiral Key! I am real confused...
I am killing the four princes to get the key to the Temple of Storms to kill Krokopatra. SO I assume I am pretty close to the Temple right?

Stephanie Stormstalker
Level 24 Adept Diviner

Lluwella Gold
Level 5 Life Wizard

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
To Darkstorm (sorry forgot the the numbers) THANK YOU!!!!! Didn't know when could get to tomb of storms. Also am having trouble with Empereor's Retreat princes and was wondering if anyone was willing to help through with it. If someone could THANK YOU. Want to move on so thank you to anyone who can help.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Blackwiddow920 wrote:
northfranklin wrote:

Well I know how to get to Krokosphinx, but I haven't gotten to Marleybone yet. You get to Krokosphinx by beating Throne Room of Fire in that Palace of Fire. So you have to beat all the Oasis to get to krokosphinx. :P :D :) :-) :-o
not true, jesse nightgem lv 27 theurgist have not finished the oasis and am on the emporers retreat.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
To cheeseman and firecloud:

When I saw that you said thanks I was hopping around for no random reason, lol.

Cheeseman-
Krokopatra doesn't hold the Spiral Key, after you defeat her you will have a quest to talk to a few people and then talk to Merle Ambrose, and he will give you the Spiral Key. Yup you are very close to the Tomb of Storms. Anyways, your welcome

Firecloud-
You are close too, your welcome, if your having trouble with the princes, do you have any high leveled friends that can help, ask if they are busy first, and make sure your high leveled wizard friend isn't ice, because if they cast an Ice spell on oh, say Krokhotep because he's Ice, it will do less damage. But you probably knew that anyways. :D

Anyways YW (your welcome) people!

~Natalie Moonblade
(Necromancer)
~Esmee Winterleaf
(Thumaturge)

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
tenorboy wrote:
Wyndmere wrote:

to get to the krokasphinx do all of the proffesors quests
good luck :D

can you specify to me which proffesor bcuz i am in krokotopia right now and i am in the palace of fire defeating and im jus lost wit all the quest i am doing so if you could tell me the main quest in the palace of fire i would appreciate it

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
dudes i beat krokopatra and talked to major and STILL didnt unlock marleybone.

plz help

Lucaslief or lucas death wraith

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
adolph321 wrote:
i am lvl 22 and i need to know what to do after you beat the defenders of the fang plz if you kno i am hunter blade

After you defeated the defenders of the fang [all the others before you defeat the keeper of the fang, and solving each mystery for each one] then you should've gotten the golden fang and you would've had to speak to that krok dude in the entrance hall and blah blah blah onto other quests.

If you haven't gotten the golden fang yet cause you didn't do the defenders of the fang right what you're supposed to do is before you defeat the keeper of the fang [which is what it says first to do] you MUST defeat all the others. for each one if you remember the Trophy Quest when you had to go into the dungeon with the obelisks and find the chest this is a bit similar because when you are finished defeating each person or 'defender' there will be obelisks around the area and standing in the right place facing the door those pole things will appear telling you the order you're supposed to turn on the obelisks since if you were to go to the keeper of the fang before you did this it would say 'the three mysteries must be solved before this door shall open' or something like that. After defeating all the other 3 defenders next you defeat the keeper of the fang. once you have return to that krok dude and claim your reward; after that you'd need to speak to him in the entrance hall and he'd give you other quests to do [one includes going back INTO the ice hall to defeat the defenders and get soul dust which really got me annoyed ]

Hope I helped :-P

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
harry592 wrote:

Dude, I don't know why but after i defeated krokopatra, it told me to go to the marleybonian hear the lake in the oasis. After, he gave me the marleybone spiral key and..., that was that, i started marleybone and im pretty sure im too close to mooshu.

Ryan DeathBlood Lvl. 30, Maguc Necromancer, Regent's Square, Marleybone