Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I feel cheated here

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I am Myth and just got my level 48 spell, Orthus. Nice spell, no problems there. Then, I get my level 48 pet, Orthus (Was sort of disappointed) and then I see what card he comes with - ORTHUS! Come on! Yeah, the second attack is slightly better than the original spells 2nd attack - but nonetheless, it is the SAME SPELL!

And while I'm thinking about it - why is Myth the only school that has to fight their own teacher?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
crusher2488 wrote:
And while I'm thinking about it - why is Myth the only school that has to fight their own teacher?

Do death students not have to fight Malistaire? What if they're really old death students from before Malistaire went bad?

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
crusher2488 wrote:
I am Myth and just got my level 48 spell, Orthus. Nice spell, no problems there. Then, I get my level 48 pet, Orthus (Was sort of disappointed) and then I see what card he comes with - ORTHUS! Come on! Yeah, the second attack is slightly better than the original spells 2nd attack - but nonetheless, it is the SAME SPELL!

Myth is unfair actually you guys get your Rank 7 spell on your pet, i feel like KI thins Myth Wizards are better then all the others :( :x

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Count yourself lucky as myth could've gotten it worse pet wise (look what life got :() In fact, you guys got the best end of the stick as your pets are the only ones that give a 7 pip spell.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Dont feel cheated. As a fire student we too had to fight Cyrus earlier for one of our spells, and he was tough. As far as lvl 48 spell we had to go all over the spiral and fight several bosses and got the same pet as the spell card that we achieved earlier but hey it great. It is a higher damage card and I love my new pet. I am curious to see what everyone else has to say. Good luck out there.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
No. The game takes place after Malistaire has turned, so no one playing the game ever had him as their teacher.