Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

love the game...but a few suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
So i've been playing the game now for about 2 months with my 2 sons...ages 10 and 4. I lay that out so that I can say that we use the chat filtering for good reason. I like most of the chat filters, but the one that drives me nuts is the number filtering. Now I understand why it is filtered, but can a simple pattern matching filter be implemented instead...something to detect 9 numbers in a row, or don't allow numbers after certain text has been typed in the vincinity of the player, like if someone uses the word street within the last 5 sentences seen near the player, the player can't type a number...or something like that....

A few other suggestions, the windowed mode should allow for the highest resolution to be used in windowed mode too...instead I can only play in max 1152x864 if I want it in a window. Straffing would be a great feature...also the click to move would be nice if it was a bit more responsive.

Other than these things, the game has been great. We all love it and it scales very well between all the ages.