Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Housing Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Professors,

I think that you should be able to put a screenshot in a picture frame and hang it up in your house. Like, browse your computer for a image to put in it. You could buy the frames at a housing shop. For, 500 gold? I think that players could report the pictures as inappropriate just like they can players. This would be a great addition to the game. Please think about it.

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Bendad123 wrote:
Professors,

I think that you should be able to put a screenshot in a picture frame and hang it up in your house. Like, browse your computer for a image to put in it. You could buy the frames at a housing shop. For, 500 gold? I think that players could report the pictures as inappropriate just like they can players. This would be a great addition to the game. Please think about it.

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Problem: :( Since you would have to browse your computer for an image people could put pictures of real life things, which is sometimes unsafe

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
I think a cool housing idea would be if we could somehow lock ourselves in our house and no one can port to you and you can be alone if you wanted.