Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I have been having a few Marleybone problems lately:

* lag time--I've seen this elsewhere, but for some reason, the lag in Marleybone is much worse than anywhere else.
* quest arrow breaking--this may have been temporary, but yesterday about two hours, the quest arrow wouldn't work--it showed, but either didn't count down steps or move, or just wouldn't point to the quest.
(also, the quest arrow in Wizard City for one of the quests doesn't work--I think it is the book quest, it won't show you the right way to the Haunted cave)
* skipping me on one spell--odd one: three times now I have cast Humoungofrog (sp?) when I'm in the third spot and it skips me without fizzling and takes away the spell and pips. this seems to only happen with that one spell, though I saw it happen one time to a death wizard in a group fight in krokotopia.

Thank you!!
Tara Wildflower
lvl 32 Myth

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Lag hits me hardest there also. I think it may be some coding there that certain computers hate. Sometimes shifting realms help...or I have had success reducing the size of the window and then making it full window again and it clears up.

Froggy-the problem probably is that that exact foe you cast on has been defeated. You need to make sure your friends don't attack the same target as you do...or don't defeat.