Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Clothing Ideas!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I have these cool ideas for the game. You could get a tunic (all different designs and/or types) that have a pair of wings on the back. The wings can vary in type (they could be dragon wings, angel wings, fairy wings, etc.) and size and color. That would be awesome because the wings would allow you to hover a few feet off the ground, but not high enough to avoid monsters. you'd be able to move around like you did when you were running. Then another of my ideas are winged boots (like the greek messenger go Hermes) They'd come in various colors but the wings would stay the same (small feathered wings on either side of the heel) These also would allow you to hover off the ground. My next idea is for hats. There could be differently shaped and colored crowns that have several gems on them. Those would be pretty. And they'd each come with a different spell, depending on your school, the boss you got it from, and the design of tthe metal on the crown. I think these are cool ideas. Don't you agree with me?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Thats an awsome idea! And maybe you could design your own clothes you no like pick what style you want and depending how much gold you spend what it does (ex: resist Fire 32% or add Storm 4) That would be cool!