Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Street Battling is not too good.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi,

Myth/Life Wizard here (adult player).

I have played several computer multilayer games and this one is nice - so nice we made a year subscription right from the start!

I understand that this is a Work In Progress (WIP), So I know that the way the game functions and how it goes will change over time.

I have noticed that if you start off battling a (singular) monster on the street in Wizard City in all areas that no matter how far along you have battled (and lost life/mana) anyone can join, snagging a new monster and that monster ends up attacking the first person.

I have died three times before level 10 - and each time is because another person or more people join in the circle, pulling in new monsters that attack the first person there. This in Unicorn Lane.

Kind of unfair for the person who knows their limits but has others bring in more monsters to fight and attack them only.

It would be better if the new monsters brought in would attack the person who triggered their arrival - thus player #1 isn't the only one getting beaten up all the time on the street.

I have died twice because I wasn't able to get off the street after my battle - as soon as the battle was ended I immediately run for the sidewalk - but before I can get so much as a couple of steps I find myself in another battle. In cave with the Fodders - oy - one right after another right after another, can't get off the street and you end up either having to run (thus losing all your mana) or end up dying.

Perhaps either automatically putting the person/people on the sidewalk, or increasing the time that they are faded thus preventing them from being drawn into another battle so soon.

Or conversely space the beasts farther apart on the roads. I have seen several 'groups' over lapping monster models - two that are walking the same path at the same time.

That is it for now.