Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Own Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Heres mine

Name: Jade Oni
Damage:750-900
Type: Life
Pips: 7

I have more :D

Name: War Oni
Damage:750-800
Type: Death
Pips: 5

Name: Ruby Oni
Damage: 600
Type: Fire
Pips: 4

More soon! :) :) :) :)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
K heres mine.

Name: Self Drain(?)
School: Death
Type: Life Steal
Damage: Takes 700 from Target
What it looks like: Your character leaps high into the air in the center of the battle area. The wizard puts his hands far forward then slowly pulls them back. While doing this the blue life energy from the target flows into his hands.
While this happens a strong wind blows up from the ground causing the players robe and clothes to blow around.

Malorn FoeFinder. Lvl 23 Death
(My sis made the screen name)

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
lots of kewl sounding spells here most are way OP. However, for those of you that are objective go back and take a look at the one called Persophone. I think it's actually well thought out and balanced to boot. The next one closest to it would be the Grim Reaper one. But please, keep posting I love reading these and maybe if enough people promote them you may see one get made.

Being Death I'd vote for the Grim Reaper one but Persophone would be pretty awesome if you were life.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
This is weird i think admins read it then make the best ones . . . i think
cause the nova one is kinda like the super nova here ok so i have a spell!

Name: Blinding Light
Type: Balance
Percent you will fizzle 50%
Pips/Mana: 7
Damage: 700-750

What happens: so you do the symbol with your hands or wand then this cloud appears above your head and a light blue (ice) red (fire) yellow (myth)
black (death) green (life) purple (storm) and a big light in the middle
Beige-red (balance) then they form into a colorful light and the they move to the enemy and shock them then to the next and so on then it turns white
and and moves to you then you get half of the damage split up in 4 or 3 depending on the players

Picture on card: well it looks like the symbol on the book with all the schools on it in a triangle So Enjoy! :P :P :P :P :P

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
well this is my spell type; myth . name ; medusa. damage; 450 to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds,more if you use mythblade

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here's mine:

Name: Fire Tempest

Type:Fire

Accurancy:85%

Does: 80 damage per pip to all enemies

Pips:X

How it goes:You are on front of the rocks and a wave of lava splashes on you for per pip

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I have 2 spells. They are:

Name: Yeti
Type: Ice
Effect: First, it does 425 damage. Then, it makes the target's next spell target the user of the spell if it attacks only one person, otherwise it cancels it. You may wanna put a shield on before you use this spell, but its a good spell when it comes to protecting your teammates!
Animation: The ground turns to solid ice, and a yeti pops out of the ground, like cyclops. Then it strikes foe with claws, and then it jumps back into hole it made in the ice.

Name: Undead Jester
Pips: X
Effect: Its kinda like a fusion between Link and Heckhound, but it does 210 death damage per pip to target over 3 rounds, and gives user +210 health per pip over 3 rounds.
Animation: A jack-in-the-box appears on the ground playing "Pop Goes the Weasel," but then the song starts to get all sour, then an evil, ghost jester pops out! He then pops one of his hands at the target (Yes, he has no arms), retracts it back to him with a ball of the blue health stuff the death spells use, and throws it full speed at user, and surprisingly doesn't hurt the user.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
well i have 2

Demon

Acuracy: 100%

Dmg:675

Does:steals all targets for hp(only 675dmg)
and gives EXCATLY 675 hp heal to all friends
For:Death lvl 0
no training point

Pip Cost: 3 pips

Angel

Acuracy:100%

Does:Fully restore
HP and Mana

For: life lvl 0 no training pip

Pip Cost: 3 pips

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Here are my dream spells :)

School:Balance
Name: DeHydra
Accuracy: 80%
Damage: 350 damage for Myth, Death, and Life.
Animation: A hydra flys down into the battlefeild with three heads colored Black, Yellow, and Green. The Hydra blasts the target with Death, Myth, and Life damage.

School: Myth
Name: Chimaera
Pips: 6
Accuracy: 85%
Damage: 50 plus 100 plus 500 damage.
Animation: A Lion with a Goat's head on its back and a snake tail gets up and walks around, eyeing the target. The Chimaera then uses its snake tail to bite you which causes 50 damage then uses its Goat head to ram you which causes 100 damage then finally the Lion tackles you while doing fire breath which causes 500 damage. It will then become a minion if a spot is available.

School: Life
Name: Blinding Light
Pips: 6 (If used with 7 pips this spell is improved giving your teammates ice absorb sheilds)
Accuracy: 90%
Damage: None. Removes all negative charms to your team and removes all sheilds and wards from enemies. Causes accuracy to go down 70% for all enemies. Also stuns them for one round. If used with all pips this spell gives you and your teammates ice absorb sheilds.
Animation: The ground shakes and a extremely bright ball of light bursts from the ground. The light blinds enemies making there accuracy go down 70% and removing all their sheilds and charms. It also takes your negative charms away. The bright light also stuns them. The bright ball explodes when this is over. (Does no damage).

School:Death
Name: Werewolf
Damage: 750-935 damage to all enemies
Animation: A regular man is walking through a graveyard, then a full moon is shone in the sky, the full moon has its light directly at the man, the man transforms into a werewolf. The werewolf howls at the moon and tackles an enemy with great power. The wolf howls again and attacks the next enemy and etc.

School: Fire
Name: Volcano Eruption
Damage: 450 + 600 damage over three rounds to all enemies
Animation: A Volcano comes up from the ground. The Volcano looks silent but then smoke rises from the top and it erupts with great power causing magma and fire landing on all enemies.

School: Storm
Name: Triton's Fury
Accuracy: 70%
Damage: 600 + Causing all your storm attacks to be boosted by 75% to all enemies for whole match.
Animation: Triton appears from the ocean waves and crosses his arms at all enemies, he uses his scepter and plunges it to the ground and causes a shockwave giving 600 damage to all enemies and causing enemies to be damaged 75% higher at any storm attacks done on them.

Well, thats all I could come up with. Had no idea what to do for Ice. I hope you like my spells. I really think KI should take a look at this and all our spells. Maybe they will actaully add some!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
cherrypop456 wrote:
Heres mine

Name: Jade Oni
Damage:750-900
Type: Life

I have more :D

Name: War Oni
Damage:750-800

Name: Ruby Oni
Damage: 600
Type: Fire
Pips: 4

More soon! :) :) :) :)

they already HAVE a jade oni

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
babyjesus123 wrote:
I really want to make this spell!
I want to make it a Famouse spell! i want people to notice me in wizard101! i don't just want to the girl who walks and only does quests! :(Well i do have friends in wizard101 but they pay much attention to me! I really want to make this spell true! plz kingsisle if you read this plz make my dream come true i'm a really big fan of wizard101! i'm like addicted to this game! k so heres my spell hope you like:

Name: Bloody Girl

Pips: 8

Strength: 1200 - 1500

Picture on card: A girl with blood all over her face and she is also showing her claws, with blood on it

What it does: There will be lots of graves popping up and 2 girls that have blood will come up and then the bloddy girl will come up and she will be bigger than the other 2 bloddy girls and the big bloddy girls will scrtach the enemy!

Other: 50%

plz, plz make my card true

My name is tiffany GhostFinder i'm death level 19 and i want to make my dream true

Is that really appropriate for a CHILDREN'S game? Think about it. Also probably none of your friends will realize YOU made up the card, they'll think KI did, not to crush your dreams or anything.... sorry. Also a person could only have up to 7 pips in battle, even if they managed to get the spell, it would be impossible to cast.

Anyway, here's mine....

Name: Balance of Nature

School: Balance AND Life

Type: Offense, Convert into Health

Level: 45

Action: Damages 1000-2000, heals half or less, depends on the power pips you have.

Entrance: Pretty forest, flowers and all pop up magically.... rainbow.... and then Judgement pops up, Seraph next to her, and then they point their weapons at the enemy and shoot beams which combine into one spell, which hit the enemy, then they turn around and use the same beam, except on you, and it heals.

I made this up in about 5 seconds, though it might sound amateurish, since I'm Balance with side schools of Death and Life, I thought it might be cool. XD

i am like the same schools but i am Death with sideschools of life and balance

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
just thought of one more:

name: fairy knight
pips: 5
type: life
effect: does 435-510 life damage (like skeletal pirate) :)
animation: high winds blow a bunch of leaves and when it dies down a male fairy in armor with wings that resemble giant leaves appears out of nowhere when the leaves go by. He then charges at the target with a spin attack from his sword and does immense damage with his sword .after the damage displays he vanishes while still spinning

Survivor
May 27, 2009
My Spell

Name:Disease

School:Balance

What It Does:- 25% Damage for 3 rounds to all enemies.

Pips:5

Picture:Dirty Green smoke with a weakness blade in the smoke

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
rob78 wrote:
tessa627 wrote:
tessa627 wrote:
Lets make your own spell.It's really fun!Here's mine:
Name:Frost Dog
Magic Type:Ice
Move Type:Offense(Fist picture)
Damege/Helth:100 Damege to 198 Damege
Damege Over Time(Optionol):50 Damege for 3 Rounds
So that's what you fill in.Now make your own spell!
It's like fire dog.

you mean heck hound?

heres mine.

Name- Cursed Scorpion

Type- Death

Offence (fist)

Damage- 160-200 (just like the regular scorpion) :D
some enimies drop treasure cards that mutate regular cards into same cards of a diferent tipe like fire cat into storm cat

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Maybe we could make a new element like rock, water, or I made this one beast!!!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
In the game my name is Mary Dreamshade and I hope you like my spell: Spell:Siren
School:Death/Balance/Myth
Pips:4
Damage:1,000-2,000
What happens:When the spell is cast there apears a mermaid that has the black scales with blood red hiroglithics on it gous up to the top of her chest,a calm but dangerous face,braided black waist lengh silky hair that has a silver band in hair where it's close to the skin touches her hair, is riding on a gravestone in a black ocean apears and starts to sing an eerie song that hurts ALL of the monster's ears and then takes part of his soul ad gives half of the soul to you!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi! Here it goes...

name: Volcano

8 pips

1'000 + 950 over three rounds to all enemys

how it works: A giant volcano erupts frum the ground and magma lands on all enemys. Get from quest at leval 50.

Thanks! I'm a pyromancer lv 28. Flint ThunderBlood

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
babyjesus123 wrote:
I really want to make this spell!
I want to make it a Famouse spell! i want people to notice me in wizard101! i don't just want to the girl who walks and only does quests! :(Well i do have friends in wizard101 but they pay much attention to me! I really want to make this spell true! plz kingsisle if you read this plz make my dream come true i'm a really big fan of wizard101! i'm like addicted to this game! k so heres my spell hope you like:

Name: Bloody Girl

Pips: 8

Strength: 1200 - 1500

Picture on card: A girl with blood all over her face and she is also showing her claws, with blood on it

What it does: There will be lots of graves popping up and 2 girls that have blood will come up and then the bloddy girl will come up and she will be bigger than the other 2 bloddy girls and the big bloddy girls will scrtach the enemy!

Other: 50%

plz, plz make my card true

My name is tiffany GhostFinder i'm death level 19 and i want to make my dream true

hey, as cool as that sounds, kingsisle needs to keep the game at an e ten rating. sorry :(
paul fireward, master pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
kobeb24 wrote:
Ok... Mine is called Zues
Type:storm offense
damage: 1200 :D

Zues comes from a cloud and BAM it does a lot of damage

you know that already exists. the storm lord card. it does like 800 damage to everyone and stuns them too. for 7 pips of course. if your main element is storm then at level 48 or 50 (i forget) halston baelstrom gives you a SUPER hard mission to do and that is your reward.

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
haha i got a gread myth spell!
name: medusa
school:myth
pips:8
damage: 700-900 to all enemies
animation: medusa comes out of a cave with her snake hair and simply looks at whoever it is being cast at and they turn to stone and stuns them all for one round. simple as that. it is reasonable too.
plz make this real!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009

school:balance
type:steal
damage:2000
health:1000

ok i know too much health and damage but you need
to be level 50 and costs 12 pips so no mean comments!

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
lexinator1999 wrote:
lilslifer wrote:
Name:reaper
Magic Type:death
Move Type:life taking(convert halve to life)
Damage/Health:700 convert halve to life too all enemies and leaves plague it cost 8 pips to summon. a portal opens in the middle of the battle andthe grim reaper comes out he slashes you with the sythe pulls the life out of you and give you half (same to the rest) and blows the plague on your enemy

Its sort of like a rotting fodder!

i think wraith is more like it

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:
Name: Cursed Sniper
School: Balance
Pips needed: 3
Type: Blade, to all enemies
What it does: Gives a black mantle blade to all enemies that decreases accuracy by 50%

Name: Liberty
School: ???
Pips needed: X
Accuracy: Depends on school
What it does: Takes away 70 damage per pip and converts half to health

Name: Fury Jinx
Pips needed: 6
What it does: Takes away 400- 450 damage from all enemies

Name: Security
School: Ice
Pips needed: 2
What it does: Gives a 50% tower shield to all teammates

they have something like the cursed sniper as a fire spell. it is called smoke screen. it puts a blade on everyone that decreases accuracy by 45% but you have to be main element fire to get the mission to get it.