Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in Sergeant Skullsplitter's fort?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
I'm in farming skullsplitter for furniture drops. :) And this weird thing keeps happening. Every time, at the start of the 3rd turn, skullsplitter gives me a +40% death charm. If he attacks first, then he goes ahead and attacks. If it's my turn, I attack (or whatever spell i put up). I've tried this with leaving the screamer alone to see if the charm would go to her, but nope, always to me. Doesn't affect play (I'm fire so no death spells LOL), just a weird happenstance.

Kaitlyn Sunsword

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Another slight issue to add is the Sergeant's unusual death sequence, unless it was fixed since my last visit. As I recall he does 2 simultaneous death sequences. 1 is where he just falls down and sinks away into the ground and the other is the skeletal "shatter" in which his bones go flying everywhere. So, which one is it supposed to be?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Happened to me too - every third turn he gets extra turn - and casts death charm on me, then takes his own turn. I used his charms against him lol!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
alex12222000 wrote:
Happened to me too - every third turn he gets extra turn - and casts death charm on me, then takes his own turn. I used his charms against him lol!
happened to me and my friends to lol thought it was just suppose to be an easy boss or something