Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do use treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009

Hi everybody!!! I have played a good long time thru this game but there is one thing I don't know what to do....... USE TREASURE CARDS!!!!! I have seen a lot of people use them but when I am fighting, the thing won't let me discard and use my awsome treasure cards!!

I don't know if there is a certain level or a certain class you have to be, but if anybody knows, please tell me!!!

If you want to find me on the game, my screen name is Talon Ironwalker level 27, Order of the Fang. I usaully hang out at the well of spirits in Krokotopia.

hogan227 8)

Administrator
From our Player Guide:
Treasure Cards
Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! They are usually a little bit more powerful than the standard version of the card. These cards can be collected from defeating monsters, completing quests, purchasing from libraries, or trading with friends. In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Now that you have the treasure cards in your deck, you need to start using them. When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them,

and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

I hope that helps sort out how to add Treasure cards to your deck and how to use them once you're in a duel.

Have fun!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Thanks Gamma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just used my first tresure card today!!
Thanks

hogan227 8)

Administrator
I'm so glad! Congrats! Just remember to fill up your Treasure Cards after you've used a few, or you'll run out!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-