Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
TO WIZARD 101:
Is there any where other than Rite Aide and 7-11 to get the cards? We do not have either one of theses stores in our area. Ok I could find one rite aid in my state but it was 96 miles away. We don't have any 7-11 in this state. I searched ever other store I could think of.... Walmart, Walgreens, meijers, Kroger, circle K, speedway, and target. I really want to get one of the new pets. I feel it is not really fair that you are not offering the free pet to people who pay with their credit card. I have no problem paying with my credit card, I just thought, cool a free pet. In fact I was not even going to put anymore money on my account this month, but I thought hey free pet why not. But because I can not get a free pet I will not be putting extra money on my account, so I guess really you lose out. I just feel that the pets should be available to everyone, or make the cards available at a store like Walmart (kinda sure most people have a walmart near them). :x