Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing problem with furniture items.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a problem with the wall decorations. I tried to place a life plaque that I bought from the shop and it just disappeared. I checked my inventory, bank, and attic and the item is no where to be found. I was able to place two wall sconces just fine though. I don't know if all the plaques do this but I'm not going to spend the cash to try it again.

Administrator
Your item is still there, it's just hidden inside the wall. :)

To make sure this doesn't happen again, and we can fix it, we need a little more information if you have it.

Type of Island:
Name of Item:
Location on the Island / inside the house where you placed the item that disappeared:

Please be as detailed as you can, and either post that information here or send it in an email to Professor Greyrose at community@wizard101.com

Thank you!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
at least it's not a box of live chickens you gotta find a place for

Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
Hi there this also happened to me
I placed the Arboreal Plaque on the wall inbetween my 2 windows and i have the Standard free Dorm.
Hope to hear from you soon
Destiny

Administrator
Hey guys! Just a quick update... It would appear that due to the application of some faulty magical paint during construction, your wall hanging was teleported into the walls of your new home! We are working around the clock scheduling construction workers in as soon as possible to get all of our new home buyer’s walls fixed with the correct paint.
In the meantime, I would suggest not hanging any more paintings/wall hangings. We will post here when the problem is fixed!

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I want to move the bank, it's too close to something else in this case the walls and stairs. I already tried to move it to no avail.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Unfortunately, I saw this thread after I hung my Ravenwood banner in my dorm room and it disappeared. What should I do?

Thx.

Administrator
Everything you hung on the wall should magically reappear tomorrow after the 3am update.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but these are magical islands afterall. :D

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I bought 3 tables, so far I have 1 show up in my backpack, where did the others go?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Everything you hung on the wall should magically reappear tomorrow after the 3am update.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but these are magical islands afterall. :D

Hello Gamma, what about stuff that isnt hung on the walls (i.e. tables) and dissappeared after the 3am update a few days ago?

Administrator
Hello Gamma, what about stuff that isnt hung on the walls (i.e. tables) and dissappeared after the 3am update a few days ago?

Please let Mr Lincoln know about this immediately.
Go to the Help & Support banner and use the Contact Us tab to contact mr Lincoln.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-