Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level do i get a Death minion plz tell me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Im a level 23 Death student and i want to know at what level do i get my first minion if you know plz reply :D

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Not to much longer my fellow wizard, Death gets their minions at about 28, though some wait till thirty. So soon you will get your minion. And yours (in my opinion) is the best. the more pips you put into it the stronger it is. and there is no limit. so you can put 7 power pips in the thing and do really well. Best of luck my fellow wizard.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Oh and if your wondering Life Death and Fire I believe are level 28 myth is 2 8 18 and 32 or something like that and the others are at 18.

Administrator
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest from your Professor.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Finish off Krok.

When you get to Marley, do the main line quests so you can get to the second adventure area (Chelesa) by level 28.

Freddy 9 Lives lives there, and 'tests' you.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest from your Professor.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18

I stand corrected thank you Gamma.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
You could buy an Animated Tri-Corn hat From Zeke and it gives you a sumon
minion card.

Brian DeathWeaver Lvl 22 Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Finish off Krok.

When you get to Marley, do the main line quests so you can get to the second adventure area (Chelesa) by level 28.

Does Dwygra give you this quest? I've recently hit level 35 and I've just about finished MB (gotta kill Meowiarty), and a minion would be mighty helpful. I've been running around like crazy trying to find this quest but alas, no luck. help a fellow necro?

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Storm shadow, i have to ask ya. Exactly which area such as wizard city that zeke is in, do you get the animated tri corn?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Gamma wrote:

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18

Gamma, I am a myth wizard and Level 2 .

Whenever your minion dies, you can summon it again or use the Mend Minion spell.

You can receive a Mend Minion spell in The Krokotopia Secret Shop ( i know from my other wizards ) or get it from a Blue Dragon.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
What are the levels in balanced school for school spells

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Kriv159 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18

I stand corrected thank you Gamma.

What are minion?/s

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
:D
mortons wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Finish off Krok.

Does Dwygra give you this quest? I've recently hit level 35 and I've just about finished MB (gotta kill Meowiarty), and a minion would be mighty helpful. I've been running around like crazy trying to find this quest but alas, no luck. help a fellow necro?

You get it if you are level 28 you get it talk to Dwygra.