Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell count

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Hey. Listen. This doesn't affect me or my friends cuz we're all fire

But my brother is a death wizard. He doesn't play much cuz the Death school has the least spells. Can you add more? I think it's unfair. I may be five levels higher than him, but wizards should be equal. (Not in level, in amount of spells.)

Compare death with fire, ice, life, or any school to be exact. Please. Death may seem gruesome, but so many wizards are death wizards. It's not fair! Please even it out.I believe that this is EXTREMELY unfair. Other wizards can get more spells without using training points. Death can hardly get any.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I have characters in all the schools, and for each class you get a spell at the same point in level or at the same point in following the main quest line. The only spells that upsets this are the trainers (Balance Tree, Death Tree, etc.)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Death and Balance wizards both seem to have fewer spells than the other schools. That is because half of their spells can't be learned from the "school representatives" standing around in Ravenwood. (Remember, Malistair ripped the Death school away from Ravenwood. Find the hidden location of the Death school and you will find the other half of your spells.)

The Balance School is a new branch of magic according to the Spiral's history books. Therefor, no school has been established yet in Ravenwood. You will find the Balance school on Krokotopia.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
There are 23 fire spells. There are 23 death spells. I don't see what the problem is.

Since you brought it up, there are also 23 ice spells. There are 26 life spells, but that counts pixie as a life spell even though every class except life gets it for free, and life doesn't get it at all, so life really only has one spell more than the other classes you mentioned.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Are you thinking the spells offered by the death student in Ravenwood are all there are? There is a death teacher in Nightside who offers more, all the way up to the new level 48 death spell. Your brother just needs to continue his quests and level up, and he will get as many spells as you.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
There maybe something interesting behind the Waterfall in Wizard City Commons for your buddy to go check out...

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
There are 23 fire spells. There are 23 death spells. I don't see what the problem is.

Since you brought it up, there are also 23 ice spells. There are 26 life spells, but that counts pixie as a life spell even though every class except life gets it for free, and life doesn't get it at all, so life really only has one spell more than the other classes you mentioned.

My brother doesn't know the location of the death school.

All he know's is it is not in Ravenwood.

Where is the Death school?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
It's in Nightside. You get sent there shortly before leaving Wizard City for Krokotopia.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Quizzical wrote:

Life does get pixie. However, our version can be used on others as well as ourselves (which could justify it being counted as a different spell).

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
GreenMalice wrote:
Quizzical wrote:

Life does get pixie. However, our version can be used on others as well as ourselves (which could justify it being counted as a different spell).

Life gets Fairy, which is not the same thing as Pixie. Both are counted separately in the 26 life spell total.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
well i think(i know) there is a death school with way better cards so dont think that there is only 7 why are you looking at me like that?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
kyjubjyle wrote:
well i think(i know) there is a death school with way better cards so dont think that there is only 7 why are you looking at me like that?

Yes you are right!

The balance School is in the krokoshpink and the Death school is in the Nightside. You'll get there eventually..