Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loosing Menu Chat options during battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
The other day, while I was in battle, one of my no-text friends sent me a long distance menu chat message: "What quest are you working on?" It was frustrating because I couldn't tell them. The normal menu chat gets disabled during battle. It gets replaced with a very limited "battle menu chat".

Not only do I have to get used to a different menu during battle, but I can't say much! What if I want to tell the other battling wizards what level I am? I can't! What if I want to tell them what quest I am working on? I can't!

I think the regular menu should be kept active during battle. For all those battle-specific comments, a separate battle menu could appear next to the regular menu. As for long distance menu chats, I don't need the battle menu at all.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
I AGREE :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
That is a wonderful suggestion.

I feel bad when a person menu-chats me, and I can't reply because I'm in battle. I feel like I'm ignoring them, when I simply can't reply to what they are asking me.