Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School speciality cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
My thought is for additional cards to become available to each student in their primary school. The way I am visualizing this would be to continue to offer the free cards at the specific levels and to also continue to hand out the school-specific quests which rewards you with school-specific cards. I would further like to enhance one's dedication to the primary school by allowing the player to purchase other spell cards by using the training points.
Players currently gain training points while the level up. Instead of using those points to obtain spell cards from the other schools of magic, why don't you allow players to spend 2 training points(per new spell card) in their primary school of magic to allow for a more specialization in that school of magic?

For example, if I am a member of the Death school of magic and I have obtained lvl 10 then the Death school of magic's instructer will offer me an additional spell card for the price of 2 training points. This will allow me to focus more intently on the Death School magic and I will be sacrificing the versatility of being able to buy spell cards from other schools but I will be more adept at the death magic. It puts the choice in the player's hands. Do they continue to spread out their training points to be more versatile or do they hoard their training points to spend in their own school of magic to become stronger in 1 specific school of magic.
Wouldn't it be exciting to get to maxium level in the Death School and to put all of your training points into the Death School to be finally rewarded with the final spell card of a DracoLich which will breathe a noxious death cloud at all opponents for heavy amounts of damage?