Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing gear and decks

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I'd really like either a system that would allow gear sets to be designated and changed quickly or a notation system that could be used on the decks. Many people use multiple decks for different bosses and monsters. It would be great if we could color code them, number them, or put some kind of note on them to help tell the difference between them without having to equip them.

Of course, we could just go get a few different kinds of decks to use, but after running mirror lake so many times, I have plenty of identical free decks to use.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
I don't care about the gear thing but I do wish they'd let us do the deck one. Let us rename our decks or something so you could actually label one for pvp, one for regular quests, one low-pip spells (for helping out low levels or using on cheating bosses that spam if you use high pip spells), healing, etc.

I have got to get around to making a list of all the decks I want, buying differently named decks and keeping a sticky list on my 'puter to refer to.