Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do we level our pet up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Administrator
Play the games in the Pet Pavilion and after each game, feed your pet the pet snacks that it likes.

For more information on Advanced Pets visit our Player Guide at https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/pet-games1

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 24, 2012
Play the games in the pet pavilion. At first it seemed dumb to me but it's no different from taking care of your home. Water the plants; feed the dog; etc. I like Grumpy Gobblers but there's something for everyone. Your pet is from a school just like you. If you have multiple wizards, all pet snacks can go into the Shared Bank. That way when you've picked up dropped snacks after duels and they're not what your pet likes you can pick out your animal's preferences that your other wizards have collected. Feed your pet from his/her school. They grow faster and do much better for you. Also compliment them when they do something for you. My hound is Spritely and I always tell him "Good Boy" when he heals me in battle and after games.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
when ya get access to the pet pavilion ( at level 7 or so merle ambros will give you a quest where ya must deliver a little friend to the ring master of the pet pavilion )
he will show you all there is
and to train your pets you must play pet games ( or if you love playing tower defence playing games )
you can play grub guardian on kifreegames.com to train your pet with your ingame snack inventory while playing grub guardian ( wizard101 tower defence like game )

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Go to Pet Pavilion (unlocks at level 7) play a game, then feed your pet a snack. Eventually it will level up and gain a derby ability and a talent that should help you in battles...Hope i helped.