Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Poloris

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So in my last post I talked about Mirage being the 90 level cap world so I think that Poloris should be the 100 level cap world.

So first when you complete Mirage with the quest "The Golden Genie" Ambrose will give you the quest "Polar Bear Ravenger" and send you to Lidia Greyrose and she says "The key to Poloris? Well I believe that Madame Gladmor the winter seraph took it, go to Lady Oreal to learn about her"

Lady Oreal: "Madame Gladmor? Oh se is down in the ice tower in ravenwood, Good luck!"

Madame Gladmor: "No I will never give you the key. For all I know you will take it to a door. Proove you are a real wizard and I'll give it to you."

Madame Gladmor:
Health: 25,885
Cheats:
1. Every time you attack she will use a satyr healing 1500 so take her out in one hit or 2 or 3 or 4 or maybee 5.
2. Every time you use a spell she uses a 50% smoke screen on you.
P.S you have to solo her unless you are with 3 other people who have the quest.

Then you go back to Ambrose and says "Well wonderfull but this is only half! Now go to the waterworks and defeet Luska Charmbreak and find the last part of the key!" then you beat him and then you return and ambrose says "Well done young wizard! Now go to Poloris you have defenetly earned this".

Then you can enjoy the amazing world poloris! Enjoy and tell me what you think.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Can we get to level 90 first, bro? It'll be another 6-12 months after the next world (may or may not be mirage or whatever you said) anyways.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Great Idea! Except maybe lower the health and use only one or two easy cheats and i dont like how you have to defeat luska so maybe fight that snow seraph and dont collect half, you collect all of it

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008