Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I could use some friends.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
I've obtained level 47 Life Wizard, solo. I have earned my way to Dragonspire. However, with this feat, there are large bumps that have come my way.

Jotun is the first. I beat down both his brothers. However, as a storm NPC, he has still found a way to outlast my 2400+ hp. I thought I was doing well, I threw a 860 heal, then that was gone with the thunder-rex, and a Kraken later. Needless to say, this NPC did NOT have a 30% chance to fizzle, he just bowled me over.

In Dragonspire, I was sent to kill this Life Giant by using the red crystal. I won. A couple quests later, time to fight a Kraken. Oh great, another storm NPC with 8000 health. (Later I found he did not have 30% chance to fizzle either.)

Due to the fact that NPC bosses are unproportionally up-sized from rank 6 to 7 and 8, I am looking for adequate players to run through these areas with. I do not want random invites from people just running around, but people who know what they are doing. I am willing to just worry about healing the group, or assisting in the slaying of the beasts.

Solo, I have pretty much stuck with 4 types of cards, and reshuffle, I had the Kraken under 1000 health. Thank you.

Defender
May 24, 2012
I'm a lvl 46 Life and I'm in the same situation. I've been running my other wizards because I can't figure how to get past Marva Flamewing. I'm willing to join you if you think it could work. I have some Fire spells and a spritely Fierce Hound. Tell me where to meet you and we can talk if you want.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I recommend the fan-site, Wizard101Central. It's free, posts there don't require 12-24 hours for approval, and there are always people looking for help or questing buddies. I've met a lot of awesome people there, even some from these message boards~ definitely have a look, when you get a chance!

El Veeb (also my Central name)
archmage sorceress & necromancer, legendary diviner, & the rest. ;)

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
Thank you for your replies. I see the difficulty in the 12-24 hour delay, however, I feel a game is only good if it gives you all the tools to play it. For instance World of Addon-craft. /fail I do not enjoy 3rd party tools. If you need outside sources, the game makers already failed.

That aside, I also see, I left something out. I apologise for my own shortcoming.

Devin Rubypyre - 47 (soon 48). I play on Orthrus. I only change when I am farming Ore, Black Lutus ect.

Now I realize you cannot find people without running into them, there is no way to see who is online unless you already friended them. I do not believe I can leave my friend number on here, but I also do not wish for anyone having access to it.

Okay KI, this one is for you. I need help finding good players, and have limited tools to do so. But I do not want to leave you with just a problem, here is a possible solution. Add a UI search tool to allow people to search players +3 and -3 of their level. The search is by level only, not name or mage class.

Defender
May 24, 2012
KP, I think I found another solution for you - a site called Legends of the Spiral. Once you've signed up (free) there's a tab that says something like "quest help" or something on the order. Maybe KI can put this info out as the "go to" place to team up. I understand about putting your info on here. However, name the time, place and realm and I can be there.

Lenora Lifebringer
Brecken Ashwalker
Nora Legendrunner