Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold for pvp items

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 03, 2012
First thing I'm gonna say is, why can't you just pay gold for pvp items
Seriously i have tried and tried to get 1000 pvp tickets for that invicible coat or whatever its called. The point is that when your battling and you win or lose, you only get like 15 tickets [ unless if its a 2 on 2 or higher battle ]. I only have300 right now. I have battle like, 40 people every day and i pretty much lose every time XD [but i have crowns so i can stitch :)]

But i have a TON OF GOLD I have almost 300,000 gold. And ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to spend it on. Because i have 4 houses, enough furniture, enough pets, and enough clothes. But I would sell ALL of my clothes for that Coat or whatever its name is XP.

And oh yea how come KI never does or even tries ANY of our idea's?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Then if you buy pvp things with gold there would be no point in pvp other than to get to commander.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
First of all I kinda like the idea. One thing to change: you have to buy a coupon with crowns to buy with gold. and you still have to be the specified rank. If that happened people would still pvp and spend crowns. all it would take would be a few people weeks(weeks it would take one person to program it.