Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Idea - Mini Me!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Best pet idea ever. Mini-Me.

It creates an exact duplicate (but smaller) of the wizard. Same clothes, wand, everything. It mimics the wizard, so wizard changes hat, so does pet.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RottenHeart wrote:

It creates an exact duplicate (but smaller) of the wizard. Same clothes, wand, everything. It mimics the wizard, so wizard changes hat, so does pet.

Oh, a doppelganger~ as if the Spiral doesn't have its hands full with only one of me. LOL~ this is an idea I can get behind!

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
yeah, but only if u cant train it and if u say something mini will say something too, and if you cast a spell mini will cast the same on doing the same damage. :D it would be nicce and overpowered. btw only if ices cant use it, they already overpowered enough

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
RottenHeart wrote:

Kinda weird. Plus it would be overpowered because if he mimics everything even the spells the damage would be insane.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I didn't mean that Mini-Me is a complete duplicate, just looks like me. Mini-Me doesn't get duplicates of my spells, castles, mounts, and crowns to spend on stuff!!!

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Too creepy for words. Also, that would probably be kind of cumbersome tech wise. Wouldn't they have to go in and create it for every wizard that bought it? (It would definitely have to be crown.) Then what if it didn't get good talents? And if it did cast your spell, it'd have to be like one-fourth power, not full. After all, it'd be about 1/4th your size.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RottenHeart wrote:

if its full of may cast talents ( nothing big just blades and spritely and unicorn)

then count me in
watch out world Rachel dreamsong has a chibi and she knows how to use it ( chibi means miniture copy )

also
it could be called chibi-wizard as a different name
its better then mini me