Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Status of F2P Reporting and Hall Monitors

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi Professors,

There is some confusion and concern among the wizarding community regarding the ability of F2P wizards to report infractions of the ToU, and about the presence of Hall Monitors in the game.

If you would be so gracious as to explain to us the following:

There are rumors circulating that insinuate free-to-players are either unable to use the report button, or that they must ignore a wizard before they are able to report him or her for breaking the rules. Are F2P players able to report rule breakers? Could someone please explain the process?

There are also rumors that subscribed wizards' reports of rule breakers are no longer being logged, and that reported wizards are no longer being notified that they have been reported. Could someone please clarify the state of reporting rule breakers? Has this process changed recently?

Finally, are there or are there not Hall Monitors in the game at this time? Several wizards have stated they are seeing a great deal of suggestive chat in the usual hot spots of the game, yet they are seeing no notifications of HM warnings or mutings. Have you decreased or eliminated the Hall Monitors' presence in the game? If so, please explain what that means.

Please respond to our general concerns over how the game is currently being moderated, and whether it is true that free-to-play and crowns players are not allowed to use the report button.

Thanks in advance for your attention to these points for clarification,

Queenlybluebean

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I am like you QBB. I and several of our friends would like to have an answer to these questions.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm with Fallon and Beans~ and I'm sure we aren't alone. If a mod could take the time to answer this, we'd all be very grateful!

Cheers,
Laura/veebz