Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

batles?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
Hi what do you use when you battle do you start with shields and the 30to 40 percent to next spell first and then use your good spells to kill the others.I have been kille d alot.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brettdy63 wrote:
Hi what do you use when you battle do you start with shields and the 30to 40 percent to next spell first and then use your good spells to kill the others.I have been kille d alot.

I blade up, trap maybe - I don't run my deck with shields unless the boss requires it, and blast them away. I have no problem buying a few Giants early on to give my spells a bit of a boost too.

Everyone's fight style is different. I just prefer hit and run.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"

Defender
May 24, 2012
I also learned (from brwac actually) not to keep a lot of cards in my "hand". While you're waiting for the one you want to come up you're getting pounded. Go back to an easier world and practice with card arrangements. Also play with your traps and blades so you know how big your hit is gonna be before you cast it. Just because you learn a spell and there are 3 cards for you deck doesn't mean you have to carry all three in your hand. If you strike fast with power you won't need shields.