Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare card pack

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Any word on if the nightmare card pack will be returning this year? I know last year it was released in the middle of October. Just asking because some of us don't know if we should save our crowns for it or not.
Thanks

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
They said on their FB page that it will be late next week. Got my crowns now that they're on sale and am eagerly awaiting. Going to be buying more than I usually do.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
GrammyH wrote:
They said on their FB page that it will be late next week. Got my crowns now that they're on sale and am eagerly awaiting. Going to be buying more than I usually do.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
nesossin06 wrote:
GrammyH wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome. :)

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
I still hope they put them in. As i said before the statements on FB are from players not developers so cant trust that.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
fireproof1111 on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
I still hope they put them in. As i said before the statements on FB are from players not developers so cant trust that.
Well, I hope you checked today but I thought it was clear from the context that by they I meant KI. Next time I'll try to remember to say KI instead of they.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
I ate my words on that note because they updated an put them in that afternoon lol.

Oh and GrammyH i understood you, I was on KIs FB page and it was players saying they were in but no KI employee said so thats what i meant if you misunderstood me.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
fireproof1111 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
I ate my words on that note because they updated an put them in that afternoon lol.

Oh and GrammyH i understood you, I was on KIs FB page and it was players saying they were in but no KI employee said so thats what i meant if you misunderstood me.
It was way down on the page. KI/Wizard101 answered once than gave up.