Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

confront Appletubs in Halloween special quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2012
Nothing happens when I confront the apple tub in Ravenwood. I have already gone to the 4 areas & collected all the pumpkins, and collected ghosts in the shopping area.
How do I get the appletubs to respond?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
critterchic wrote:
Nothing happens when I confront the apple tub in Ravenwood. I have already gone to the 4 areas & collected all the pumpkins, and collected ghosts in the shopping area.
How do I get the appletubs to respond?

Each has a quest, the same as the ghosts and pumpkins. Go back to Jack Hallow

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pazoo wrote:
Walk up to the tub then click 'x'

That will work if you have the quest. It doesn't sound like he/she does, otherwise it's pretty obvious how to interact with them. :)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
pazoo wrote:
Walk up to the tub then click 'x'

That will work if you have the quest. It doesn't sound like he/she does, otherwise it's pretty obvious how to interact with them. :)

Well, I have the quest. The quest arrow points right to it, but there is no pop up 'press X' window. Walking all around it and pressing X doesn't work.

It's possible I did this quest with this character last year. I will try it with another character...

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
rbrown3333 wrote:
Well, I have the quest. The quest arrow points right to it, but there is no pop up 'press X' window. Walking all around it and pressing X doesn't work.

It's possible I did this quest with this character last year. I will try it with another character...

It seems to me if it was because of doing it before, you wouldn't have the quest.
Are you looking at the right tub? I just got done with the apple quests, and on the last one I noticed the arrow pointed to the closest apple tub, not the one my quest was for.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Most of the time, the arrow points to the wrong apples. Go to the place where the apples are for the quest. (: