Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flasing dragon spear pvp problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Most of the people have pvp noobs to reach warlord and it's all fine (they use tc, good pets etc.) but i was pvping today and on girl (lvl 7 or something) had flasing dragon spear. So you see problem is she uses draconian polymorph, which is moon spell for way higher levels. And than she uses the card and reaches over 2000 HP. She also got way stronger spells like firezilla, and idk what other spells are there since i never used that polymorph. It's so not fair for pvp. Maybe KI should make card with that polymorph for lvl 50+ only.Or maybe make it not pvp card just like moon spells tc. I mean KI, it's so not fair for them to use polymorph.
Thanks. :D
Suri DeathHunter, Archamge Necromancer
Nathan TitanBlood, Magus Theurgist
Suri DragonSword, Apprentice Pyromancer
Suri ThunderHeart, Apprentice Diviner

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
TheDisneyFever wrote:
Most of the people have pvp noobs to reach warlord and it's all fine (they use tc, good pets etc.) but i was pvping today and on girl (lvl 7 or something) had flasing dragon spear. So you see problem is she uses draconian polymorph, which is moon spell for way higher levels. And than she uses the card and reaches over 2000 HP. She also got way stronger spells like firezilla, and idk what other spells are there since i never used that polymorph. It's so not fair for pvp. Maybe KI should make card with that polymorph for lvl 50+ only.Or maybe make it not pvp card just like moon spells tc. I mean KI, it's so not fair for them to use polymorph.
Thanks. :D
Suri DeathHunter, Archamge Necromancer
Nathan TitanBlood, Magus Theurgist
Suri DragonSword, Apprentice Pyromancer
Suri ThunderHeart, Apprentice Diviner

So, we have to pass this up just because you can't beat someone. Dont like it, do not play it.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I think that the wand your talking abbout has a rule on the polymorphs that is no pvp. if not it was prob a tc.