Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baron Mordecai Unknown Rewards

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
My son completed the Baron Mordecai quest, received the Amulet, turned it in to Jack in Wizard City, and was given, among 2 other things, "Unknown Reward Number 19." He searched his backpack to no avail-there was nothing new other than the items he had already received from Baron and turning in the quest. What are these "Unknown Rewards?" We looked online, and cannot seem to locate any information at all.

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2012
I got the same weird message (I think I had item 17), but when I looked at my chat log, I saw a plain pumpkin head. It's probably too late to look at his chat log, but maybe he got a similar reward?

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I'm glad you posted about this. I encountered the same thing, except in the chat log it said I got a black cat. Unfortunately, there was no black cat in my bags. I submitted a ticket with a screenshot. Because it seems to be happening to multiple people, I'm sure they'll figure something out about all of this.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Ok lol My first response ok you get a pumkin mask like the one that you can buy from that halloween vendor but it has no carvings and im not sure but you may also get a training point as of completeing this quest 3 times im positive that you get a pumkin mask its awesome!!!!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ok the black cat in your log is the treasure card black cat so just check your treasure cards and taddaa theres your black cat.