Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

another wizard slot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Hello,
I think it would be great to have one more slot for wizards so we may create a wizard from all 7 schools. this only makes sense as I feel everyone would and should like to experience all schools and school spells and school pets. thank you for your time and the opportunity to share my Ideas.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
optimus1970 wrote:
Hello,
I think it would be great to have one more slot for wizards so we may create a wizard from all 7 schools. this only makes sense as I feel everyone would and should like to experience all schools and school spells and school pets. thank you for your time and the opportunity to share my Ideas.

This has been brought up for years. The reason there are six slots is so that you need a second account for the 7th.
It won't change.
You can always delete one wizard and create the 'missing' one.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I've seen many posts on this, and its been this way for 4 years. KI is never going to make a 7th slot, at least that's what everyone thinks. And you can still experience and re-experience the schools on a second account, and you can make wizards faster with a second account, which is actually (of course) better.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I tottaly agree. But I highly doubt that they will change this. :-( Ravenwood Radio actually discussed this issue, you can hear their response on this on episode 40 or 41 I think. You can download these episodes on the ITUnes store.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
optimus1970 wrote:
Hello,

I don't feel like it's needed. I tried Life once, just to see what it's like and found out that I honestly hated the playstyle of Life. I feel that six character slots is reasonable. (This is also partially why I have a Balance. :P)

Another reason is because KI is a business. It wants you to make another account to try out that missing school.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
optimus1970 wrote:
Hello,

As much as I love this, it will never happen.

The reason KI allows us only 6 wizards is because it means you have to buy a second sub to experience all 7 schools. I have all but Ice on this (my main) account, but she's on my alt and quests with my Myth, who is the same level. At least buying the second sub guarantees me a teammate, when none of my friends are online. :P

Cheers!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
optimus1970 wrote:
Hello,

This has been brought up for years. The reason there are six slots is so that you need a second account for the 7th.
It won't change.
You can always delete one wizard and create the 'missing' one.
but then you will lose that school if you delete it, so make a new account is better and you know why they wont add 7th wizard? because it will have to be in the next line of wizards and then you will have hard time clicking on it because it will only show half of the wizard lol.