Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little catch-up

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
My new computer came yesterday and I've been having a great time being a wizard who can run without being jerky. And the colors are much more vivid now. I guess my video/game cards were really worn out. But now, even though my life wizard is in Dragonspyre killing Ivan Soulsinger, Bartleby is once again explaining what red and blue wisps are, professors are popping in to tell me I just got a pet snack or a piece of furniture, and Simeon is trying to sell me a house even though I own a mansion in Marleybone. How long will it take before everything is in sync again. My game play is on the right level but my "personal life" seems to be lagging behind. Is this right?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
quilteddawg63 wrote:
My new computer came yesterday and I've been having a great time being a wizard who can run without being jerky. And the colors are much more vivid now. I guess my video/game cards were really worn out. But now, even though my life wizard is in Dragonspyre killing Ivan Soulsinger, Bartleby is once again explaining what red and blue wisps are, professors are popping in to tell me I just got a pet snack or a piece of furniture, and Simeon is trying to sell me a house even though I own a mansion in Marleybone. How long will it take before everything is in sync again. My game play is on the right level but my "personal life" seems to be lagging behind. Is this right?

Hey, there!

Anytime you install Wiz on a new computer, you'll get all the tutorial tips again~ same reason that you probably looked like you were wearing your newb gear at first. The same thing happened when I got my new laptop earlier this year~ new computer means a clean slate, so no worries: this is completely normal. ;)

Cheers!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:

Unfortunately all one time notices reappear when you use Wizard101 on another computer or redo Wizards101 on your current one. The best you can do it dismiss them as you go and before long they do stop showing up. Just make sure current ones that may come up are not ignored. I have usually worked them all though in a couple of times playing.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"