Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i hate krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
can KI make krokosphinx a side quest i seriously hate it and i am lvl 27 and i still not finished krok sphinx.I wanna reach marleybone already and right now i am busy on wysteria what am i gonna do.What sit down and be about lvl 30 and still not finish krokosphinx. plz make it a side quest i am not bothered doing it and i am always busy with something else. plz help me out. :(

Administrator
I'm sorry you're not enjoying Krokotopia, but the only way to remove the quests from your journal is to complete them. You say you have gained access to Marleybone already - is that through the Spiral door or just teleporting to friends?
You must complete the tasks you are given before you can advance in the story.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
marvin137 wrote:
can KI make krokosphinx a side quest i seriously hate it and i am lvl 27 and i still not finished krok sphinx.I wanna reach marleybone already and right now i am busy on wysteria what am i gonna do.What sit down and be about lvl 30 and still not finish krokosphinx. plz make it a side quest i am not bothered doing it and i am always busy with something else. plz help me out. :(

Krok will not be changed, sorry. I'm not sure why you can't get through it; even with past Fire wizards I had no problems.
You will not get to Marleybone without completing all Krok main story line quests.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
no i haven't gone to marleybone yet but i think by now i should be there. and what the point of the krokosphinx i already finished first part do i HAVE TO do krokosphinx?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
marvin137 wrote:
no i haven't gone to marleybone yet but i think by now i should be there. and what the point of the krokosphinx i already finished first part do i HAVE TO do krokosphinx?

You have to do Krokosphinx AND Tomb of Storms to move on. You are only 1/3 of the way there. This is how games work: you have to do one quest to progress to the next. Everyone else over the last 4 years has had to do it and so do you.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
marvin137 wrote:

yes you have to do it, there is no way of avoiding it. all i can say is just get it done or you will be a noob forever.............

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
marvin137 wrote:

You have to do Krokosphinx AND Tomb of Storms to move on. You are only 1/3 of the way there. This is how games work: you have to do one quest to progress to the next. Everyone else over the last 4 years has had to do it and so do you.

I agree with that. :D if we did it why shouldn't they?

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
malvin deathwalker on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
Yes you do have to do the Krokosphinx and after that the Temple Of Storms. If you don't like Krokotopia then you won't like Marleybone any better. Mooshu is very fun and exciting! I'm not up to Drangonspyre but my friends say it's really hard (Drangonspyre is where you fight Malistare). I have the slightest idea what comes next but I hope it's Celestia because of the Astral Spells.

Level 39 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
malvin deathwalker on Sep 27, 2012 wrote:
I agree. Krok is fun but far too long!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I got stuck in a battle and died so now I have to start all over again. I had to defeat four guys to get to the guy who killed me and now I have to defeat them all over again. This stinks!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Try to do side quest that help you get stronger and so you can pass krokotopia.That is my tip from me to you.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
malvin deathwalker on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
If I had to, you do. I'm literally 4 bosses (Tempestra, one random one I can't remember, son of storms and Krokopatra) away from finishing the temple of storms. Yes, I know how it feels to think that you should already have a world that you don't. I am lvl 30 and I'm still not to Marlybone .

Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
""I got stuck in a battle and died so now I have to start all over again. I had to defeat four guys to get to the guy who killed me and now I have to defeat them all over again. This stinks!""

my suggestion oceania090 is to mark the location of where you are after you defeated some of the enemies and then go to your house and then to the commons to refuel your health and other things. That way you can go port back and can attack them at full strength. But if you're in a dungeon do not stay away from there for over thirty minutes because then it will reset, and don't log out or it will do the same thing. Another option is to have your friends help you with the dungeon, that's why there are four spots open.

However if it's not a dungeon enemy I suggest asking some of the players passing by for help. I'm sure that someone will be nice enough to stop and help.

But if you're still having trouble with this, than do what mariopokemonkirby suggested and do a side quest or two to level up and up your health.

I hoped I helped you out!

-Ashley Deathweaver Adept Necromancer-

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
oceania090 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
I got stuck in a battle and died so now I have to start all over again. I had to defeat four guys to get to the guy who killed me and now I have to defeat them all over again. This stinks!
why not just get crowns then hire henchmen

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
There are lots of wizards in Krok - If not, go to a crowded realm. They can help you beat Krokospinx, so you can get to MarleyBone.

-Angela Dragonstone
The wizard that rokz

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Dimond080401945 wrote:
yes you have to do it, there is no way of avoiding it. all i can say is just get it done or you will be a noob forever.............
True enough. I have leveled two wizards through Krok and have learned more about basic combat skills in just the Emperor's Retreat, than I did all the instances in all of Wizard City.

Same gear, same everything as when I first entered the Pyramid of the Sun...except I'm using my turns better and getting a lot better at deckbuilding, sideboarding, and being aware of what the enemies are doing with their pips. Because now that enemies are using some healing and some blades/traps you need to start paying attention to that.

and also asking for help is good, just don't wait too long or not even Master Ambrose could bail you out.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Yes I did find that it gets a bit boring with all the tombs looking the same apart from color. however the storyline is awsome. I really had fun with Krokotopia in the end. Just keep going I'm sure you'll make it!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Krokotopia was one of the hardest worlds to me as well. But I kept on trying, and now I'm in Celestia. My advice; if you hear someone ask for help, help them! Chances are, you guys will become friends, and your new friend will help you! It worked for me, it will probably work for you!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
LOL it was so long, but finally I have unlocked the tomb of storms. you just have to listen to that ghost dude, do the palace quest, do the temple of storms, and then talk to the dog in the oasis and there. you have marlybone

Brittany rose lvl 44 ice- dragonspyre- plaza of conquests

Feb 28, 2013
Oh no, apparently I have a bug whereI was never informed about the story line quests so I'm kind of worried that I'm going to have to delete that wizard and that's my favorite/first wizard.

Administrator
Cece2754967 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Oh no, apparently I have a bug whereI was never informed about the story line quests so I'm kind of worried that I'm going to have to delete that wizard and that's my favorite/first wizard.
You're just fine, young Wizard.
Coin of Destiny is a quest you currently have in your Quest Journal. It is your mainline quest. Complete it and you will move on to other quests.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
The most easiest thing to do is finish the main quest line in krokotopia and if you want to level up some more take some side quests, thats what i did

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I can see how you dislike the krokosphinx. I'm just getting to Emperor's Retreat and would rather be going on to Marleybone but I guess I will have to make it through.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
The reason why I hate krokotopia because its ugly and too easy Joshua crow stalker lvl 44 wizard

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, that's how lots of people are. I'm still there too (Khanahan Barracks) and I've been frustrated in the world as well. But just finish it and get it over with, like I am. Anyway, I found out that in Marleybone, the sidewalks aren't safe. So enjoy Krok while you can, and if you don't care just finish it. Vault of Ice and Emperors retreat are hard, but I did them anyways. Good luck and happy Spellcasting!