Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia - Halston Balestom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Once i finished the final story quest to Celestia and made sure all the story quests were complete I went to Halston in Ravenwood and he did not give me the quest to start working on Zafaria. WHAT DO I DO?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ootm10pins wrote:
Once i finished the final story quest to Celestia and made sure all the story quests were complete I went to Halston in Ravenwood and he did not give me the quest to start working on Zafaria. WHAT DO I DO?

Go talk to Merle~ he will give you the quest.
Good luck!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ootm10pins wrote:

I'm not sure why you thought the Storm professor would grant you access. Go see Merle Ambrose if you have completed the Trial of Spheres in Celestia. He will grant you access to Zafaria

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
ootm10pins wrote:

Same he called me, but i realized that i have to be on lvl 60! After being on lvvl 60 talk to merle ambrose in his office