Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

double dismount hid my horse mount

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I was gardening at my house today. When I started gardening, by clicking the garden button, I was taken off my white horse, as is normal. A friend ported to my house and turned on my Zeke's Scavenger hunt. I was in the middle of gardening when the game turned me into a Sherlock Bones, also an action that seems to dismount a wizard. When the hunt ended, I was still dismounted. I checked my backpack to remount, but my horse was not there. I checked my backpack, bank, shared bank, and attic several times but there was no sign of my horse. A different mount that I had stored in my backpack was still there. I tried the place housing item button. In the housing tray with my pets and other mount was the missing horse. It's picture was shaded. I was able to select both pets and the other mount to place in my house, but not my horse. I ported to my dorm and tried to place my horse in the dorm. It's picture was no longer shaded. I was able to put it in the dorm and pick it up again. My horse was back and I was able to equip it again and see it listed in my pack. It seemed to me like this is a bug related to gardening and house games being active at the same time. If this happens to anyone else, I hope this helps you find your mount. Even more so I hope K I smooths out this issue. I was worried my horse was gone, and worse, I feared other mounts could be lost this way if I equiped them and it happened again.

Defender
May 22, 2011