Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp circles houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
i think there should be merchants that selles houses that has pvp circles without crafting it i mean there is like only one house that has one and it is in celestia

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
And you totally forgot about Massive Fantasy Palace, Sultan's Palace, Sun Palace, and Majestic Bundle.

Defender
May 22, 2011
if you want pvp in your home get a bundle house. like epic or majestic, whichever you prefer

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
The one in Celestia is not the only one that has a dueling circle. The Massive Fantasy Palace, Sun Palace, Sultan's Palace, and that winter palace (I forgot the name) all have one. Those palaces are sold in the forty dollar bundles.
I don't think merchants should sell houses with dueling circles, because that would take away from what makes the palaces from bundles so special.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I think so to and i think they should let you buy or crafted the circles to put in your house if it doesn't come with one.]

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
It seems like your new to wizard101 ........ cause guess what? There's this thing called A BUNDLE.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012