Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool it down with Judgement spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys i have been playing pvp a lot now and i been getting annoyed from judgement.because the only clothes balances were are ones that give them power pips. so like when they go for the final attack they just doo 2000 damage. i would ask kingisle to plz lower the judgement spell. i just dont want to be mean for balance students but i am getting annoyed of losing ranked PVP matches to lower level by like 10 levels.

thanks please write back

Wolf level 50 fire

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys i have been playing pvp a lot now and i been getting annoyed from judgement.because the only clothes balances were are ones that give them power pips. so like when they go for the final attack they just doo 2000 damage. i would ask kingisle to plz lower the judgement spell. i just dont want to be mean for balance students but i am getting annoyed of losing ranked PVP matches to lower level by like 10 levels.

thanks please write back

Wolf level 50 fire

It's fair and you can tower, tc tower, whatever. Boom, problem solved.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
hmmm well i do agree with you whenever i play pvp against balance they also use judgement but you can also stop that using their own spell against them like the weakness spell or the dispel balance hope that sovle you prob

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:
Don't PvP then.

^^Probably the best solution you'll ever find.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
zucchini35 wrote:

thanks please write back

Wolf level 50 fire

There are far worse problems in pvp, Sonny Jim.