Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do I use these training points on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I have a Life wizard, just turned level 52 and defeated Malistaire. I have 4 unspent training points, and I just don't know what I should spend them on! I have Ice to Tower and Death to Feint, plus Spirit Trap and Reshuffle. I guess I could add Spirit Blade, but what else? Or will I want to save them for spells that are coming up in Celestia and the other worlds?

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
almeron wrote:
I have a Life wizard, just turned level 52 and defeated Malistaire. I have 4 unspent training points, and I just don't know what I should spend them on! I have Ice to Tower and Death to Feint, plus Spirit Trap and Reshuffle. I guess I could add Spirit Blade, but what else? Or will I want to save them for spells that are coming up in Celestia and the other worlds?

With my wizards we start the Sun Spells, you don't have to take the accuracy ones to get the fist ones.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
almeron wrote:

You shouldn't be wasting points on other schools' spells past level 50. Save them for the Celestial spells~ it'll save your/your parents' wallet a lot of pain later.

The exceptions~ if you don't have Reshuffle, or Spirit Blade/Trap, you should grab those. Anything else is a waste of points.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Thanks, seems like good advice! I will check out the Sun spells - just starting to explore Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
almeron wrote:

Sun spells

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Gonna add a bit to clear things up:

You should probably have prioritized spirit blades over traps. More often than not blades are more useful in fights (with the rare exceptions where bosses won't let you blade as you please). So yes, get that as soon as possible.

About sun spells. there are 2 types you will find in celestia:
- fist/hand which adds damage.
- arrow which add accuracy.
As a life you don't have much need for an accuracy boost as you may have noticed, so go for the fists. no need to try the arrows and later come to the conclusion that you've wasted points..

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:
Sun School Spells. (Alliteration! :D)
XD yes do the astral spells but don't get mander polymorph or gobbler they suck