Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

utility spells are utility spells not attack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
as said in the title they are utility spells not attacks spells i really dont understand why detontate shift and dimension shift cost so many pips i personally dont understand i see no harm in less pips for shift and dimension shift. detonate doesnt do any extra damage it just speeds up a damage over time so i do not understand why its so many pips. I think dimension shift should be 4 pips shift 2 pip and detonate 3 pips. i understand why gaurdian spirit is so many pips it brings the dead to life but how ever you have no pips blade trap or shields so i think it should be 4 pips now that it heals less. since back draft is a trap it can be lost easier then a supercharge since any one can use it and it is a very valuable trap i think it should give a slightly bigger boost slightly i dont want that trap over powered. and this is something that still confuses me cool down compared to mass triage. i understand cool down works for more then one damage over time as to mass triage just one but in avalon you wont see a lot of damage over time spells on one side and in pvp it really only takes one damage over time at a time to destroy someone so i dont understand why cool down is like that mass triage is better by a lot so may i ask for a different ice utility spell or in the future and over powered ice spell? may i ask that bad juju is one hundred damage less five hundred seems kinda painful. all this stuff are just thoughts only true ones i want fixed are shift dimension shift and detonate and cool down.