Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Celestia hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i just started it on my death wizard and one of my friends say i will die alot is that true? anyone else had issues?

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Yes, it is hard, but it's not impossible. The collecting quests are actually hardest. Get on one of the crowded servers and find a duel you can join. For bosses, I have found almost all of them fine to solo.
As for if you will die a lot, that just depends, and it's no big deal. There will be plenty of people to help you. Don't worry about Celestia, think of it as a challenge, and do it as best you can!
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 58 Pyromancer (Working on Stormriven Hall)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Arwenia16 wrote:
i just started it on my death wizard and one of my friends say i will die alot is that true? anyone else had issues?

Yes, it's hard...it's supposed to be. :) You will be defeated; get back in there are fight again. Each defeat should teach you a bit about the opponent and how to stack your spelldeck. I enjoyed most of Celestia.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
it is very hard for me whenever i try i die so i need help with a high lvl even thou i am lvl 58 but i love celestia! i just keep dying :P

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
yes it is hard im trying to do some quests right now and ive lost three times to one boss so to anwser your question it is hard.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the biggest tip I can offer is this:

Collect all the quests you can at the same time. Everybody you pass, keep talking to people (as much as you can). Why? Simple, because you can collect quests that have the same requirement (defeat X of this enemy to collect something or other). This way, you can work multiple quests at the same time. it will make your life easier AND make the game quicker for you. Don't start fighting anything until all of your "speak to" quests have brought you to "fight these" quests.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Sep 14, 2012
I'm a level 28 life wizard and i looked up a lot about this world and i think the best part about it is that you get to learn new spells from the trainers there. I am currently on quests in MB can anyone help me on the text back i am Morgrim dark dreamer can anyone help?