Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
My question is , can i hatch a black cat with a royal dragon to get a black cat with dryad I have tried 3 times at 50000 gold a try but only get a royal dragon with a lower DNA

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
TOC1 wrote:
My question is , can i hatch a black cat with a royal dragon to get a black cat with dryad I have tried 3 times at 50000 gold a try but only get a royal dragon with a lower DNA

Everything within the game system indicates that a card a pet comes with is tied directly to the physical appearance of that pet. The cat will never 'inherit' the dryad card.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i can't reedem a gift card because i don't know the cardes code
( i mean were can you look to see the cardes code)

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
i bought an Ianthine Spectre
and some people summon it, and they've got it rank 4?
mines rank 1 which is on "ancient also"
how do i get it to rank 4? :/ please help,
thanks.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
BloodyDesire wrote:
I wasted 20$ on a gift card trying to get Defend pig and all i got was a Battle Pig that useless. It only give you 50 life and Infection what a rip off.

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD TRADE IT FOR DEFEND PIG? This pig is useless. I wasted 20$ on nothing. All i wanted was that defend pig. Man that last time am buying that card into they put the Defend pig back. My pig is useless.
First you should always go to the gift card place online, and click on them to see the information like what pet, what card, and they aren't just at 7-11's (but there are a lot of 7-11's where I live) but their also at GameStop, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Best Buy, Target, Rite Aid, Block Busters, Toys R us, there are tons of those (But like one Rite Aid here in San Diego) So if you don't have those stores where you live then... WHERE DO YOU GET ANYTHING FROM???!!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
mat567010 wrote:
i can't reedem a gift card because i don't know the cardes code
( i mean were can you look to see the cardes code)

They should be on the back of the card and if there's a black line there... then get a penny or use your nails on it and then there should be some numbers on the back.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
how many numbers does a gift card have on back cause i scratched it and i think some came off plz help me :(

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Kailen101 wrote:
Hi ,

I live in the Uk and our amily plays 101 but we do not have any of the stores stated to purchase these gift cards from. I am guessing there are many others too which are having this problem and my daughter really wants these pets. I think it is unfair if they are not available to buy for all gamers is there any chance you will be able to purchase these from you website ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Destiny

I live in the UK too and i,ve been into town looking for these myself. Nope not a sign i myself love the new epic bundle gift card i would run 3 miles for one, i am desperate for one, but there is no way i can get one, there is one solution to this and it is going on holiday to the US to get one but i don't want to do that i want one here, so all i am saying too you KI is plz plz plz sell
them on your website especially the epic bundle, so i can just type in the code and recieve my W101 dream, i love wizard101 plz try and do something about this, ty for reading.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
steerben wrote:
Kailen101 wrote:
Hi ,

I live in the Uk and our amily plays 101 but we do not have any of the stores stated to purchase these gift cards from. I am guessing there are many others too which are having this problem and my daughter really wants these pets. I think it is unfair if they are not available to buy for all gamers is there any chance you will be able to purchase these from you website ?

Destiny

I live in the UK too and i,ve been into town looking for these myself. Nope not a sign i myself love the new epic bundle gift card i would run 3 miles for one, i am desperate for one, but there is no way i can get one, there is one solution to this and it is going on holiday to the US to get one but i don't want to do that i want one here, so all i am saying too you KI is plz plz plz sell
them on your website especially the epic bundle, so i can just type in the code and recieve my W101 dream, i love wizard101 plz try and do something about this, ty for reading.

There are going to be European servers. Eventually there will be European gift cards. You just have to be patient. I am wondering if the European cards will work on the US servers though.
I am surprised the mods allowed this thread to be necroed, first post is two years old!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
zebulous wrote:
steerben wrote:
Kailen101 wrote:
Hi ,

Destiny

There are going to be European servers. Eventually there will be European gift cards. You just have to be patient. I am wondering if the European cards will work on the US servers though.
I am surprised the mods allowed this thread to be necroed, first post is two years old!

Oh wizard101 please put epic bundle gift card in the uk asap i just got out bidded on ebay for one and now i am really upset i just want that card please please KI