Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No wooden chests in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
i have looked all over Dragonspyre to find 1 wooden chest. i have found 0! is there any wooden chests there? is there? if you go to Dragonspyre tell me if you find any wooden chests so i know there are some!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bestwizardever28 wrote:
i have looked all over Dragonspyre to find 1 wooden chest. i have found 0! is there any wooden chests there? is there? if you go to Dragonspyre tell me if you find any wooden chests so i know there are some!

As this link shows, there are wooden chests in each world:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Wooden_Chest

I'm sure that I did find wooden chests in Dragonspyre. Maybe you were in a "crowded" realm, and someone had opened them before you, and the wooden chests did not "respawn" before you arrived.

Try switching to a "perfect" realm and see if that helps.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bestwizardever28 wrote:

There are no specific areas but each and every world has wooden chests.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
well thanks next time i go i will look. but when i go there is like nobody there! well thanks anyway.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
i saw one! it was worthless though! i mean i think that Dragonspyre should have 1000 or more gold! i mean so should Celestia.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I find HEAPS of wooden chests in DS. What's your problem?

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
there are some chests in dragonspyre but really if you havent noticed less and less chests apear in harder places

elizabeth lvl 53 celestia