Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
So guys what spells do you think should be put in Wizard 101. I think life should have new healing spell . I know every life wizard is tired of healing spells but a better healing spell X pip spell. Personally Drayad is bad healing spell because you loose all your pips and that leaves you defeseless. It could be good in some cases but most of the time it is not. Higher life wizards (Like myself) dont even have it in their deck. Post what spell you want or what spells you want updated.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Hmmm, as mentioned in other threads, what I want to see the most is a myth attack all enemies. I have a few other things I want to see though.

Storm: A spell doing less damage but with some other ability, like 600 damage and a 5 round stun or something. Storm spells have been to strong lately.

Fire: My fire wizard wants most a spell that does decent damage without DoT, so I can trap and use backdraft effectively.

Death: Either attack all enemies, or a spell like what I want in fire, something with high damage (not half heal) and not Dot like skeletal dragon. Like pirate but high damage.

Myth again: Eventually I also want to see a better myth minion, that is myth's specialty after all isn't it? But we haven't gotten one since Talos, and he cannot keep up with anybody above Celestia.

Moon: I know you weren't originally asking about astral, but I want to see a myth polymorph that gives you rare powerful minions.

I do not really know much about the other schools, but some of these would be nice to see.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
sebio101 wrote:
So guys what spells do you think should be put in Wizard 101. I think life should have new healing spell . I know every life wizard is tired of healing spells but a better healing spell X pip spell. Personally Drayad is bad healing spell because you loose all your pips and that leaves you defeseless. It could be good in some cases but most of the time it is not. Higher life wizards (Like myself) dont even have it in their deck. Post what spell you want or what spells you want updated.

No not another healing spell life has had enough. I agree with life they need a new attack.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I posted in another topic, a spell that would donate blades to other friends on your team. So if you use balance Blade, and can only use ONE of the blades, you can then donate the other "useless blades" to your friends.

Example:

Im a fire wizard and RARELY use Ice spells, and I dont use lightning spells at all. let's say Im on a team of Fire, ice, and Storm. i use the fire blade, then cast this spell to donate the Storm Blade to the Storm mage and the Ice Blade to the Ice mage.

Give it a 0 pip cost, 100% accuracy and act like they cast it themselves (so it could stack damage) and it'd be awesome

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Dumpster82D1veR09 wrote:
Hmmm, as mentioned in other threads, what I want to see the most is a myth attack all enemies. I have a few other things I want to see though.

Storm: A spell doing less damage but with some other ability, like 600 damage and a 5 round stun or something. Storm spells have been to strong lately.

Fire: My fire wizard wants most a spell that does decent damage without DoT, so I can trap and use backdraft effectively.

Death: Either attack all enemies, or a spell like what I want in fire, something with high damage (not half heal) and not Dot like skeletal dragon. Like pirate but high damage.

Myth again: Eventually I also want to see a better myth minion, that is myth's specialty after all isn't it? But we haven't gotten one since Talos, and he cannot keep up with anybody above Celestia.

Moon: I know you weren't originally asking about astral, but I want to see a myth polymorph that gives you rare powerful minions.

I do not really know much about the other schools, but some of these would be nice to see.

Actually, Storm has been underpowered for many levels. If we got a high damage DoT with nothing else, that would probably make every Storm wizard's heart. Because, honestly. Let's face it. We have one DoT we might be able to get if we level up in PvP and right now, for most it's not happening.

Anyways, I can't think of anything else to add about your ideas.

Scarlet Nightdreamer

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
here is a new balance spell

name:stonehand guardian
type:balance
spell:attack
accuray:75%
description:100 balance damage and 600 balance damage and 120-480 for 4 rounds.

i suggest balence needs 0.5% chance of fizzling

TITANSTONE,

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
ionya wrote:
Actually, Storm has been underpowered for many levels. If we got a high damage DoT with nothing else, that would probably make every Storm wizard's heart. Because, honestly. Let's face it. We have one DoT we might be able to get if we level up in PvP and right now, for most it's not happening.

Scarlet Nightdreamer
Storm has a DoT? What spell? I thought life, balance and storm were the schools without any DoT.
Also, a correction to what I wrote above, fire doesn't need a pure damage, we have efreet, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that.

Patrick Griffinrider,
Soon-To-Be-Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
What's a DoT? No really, i have no idea what you're talking about, or is it an overtime spell like deer knight, skeletal dragon, and fire dragon?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Liberty526 on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
What's a DoT? No really, i have no idea what you're talking about, or is it an overtime spell like deer knight, skeletal dragon, and fire dragon?
DoT is Damage over Time. Which basically is, deer knight, skeletal dragon, fire dragon and more. DoT's are typically fire's specialty, but recently, other schools are getting them. Once Azteca comes out, I believe it will just be balance and storm without one.

Patrick GriffinRider
Archmage Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
ionya wrote:

Scarlet Nightdreamer
I've been beaten senseless by diviners in PvP... and i've seen their trick. Use the Skyscream outfit and use the death spell fient (one of my favs) and... let's see... every divination trap and blade you've seen, and you could kill four o' me.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
PatrickGriffinRidr... on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
DoT is Damage over Time. Which basically is, deer knight, skeletal dragon, fire dragon and more. DoT's are typically fire's specialty, but recently, other schools are getting them. Once Azteca comes out, I believe it will just be balance and storm without one.

Patrick GriffinRider
Archmage Pyromancer
OMG thanks!

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ooh ooh ooh I got one! I got one! Pick me! Pick me! lol actually no i don't i think while i type.
um...
ZOMBIES!!!
Nah.
I call upon the power of nail polish, GIMME IDEAS!!!
Okay! I need to get out more often.
Okay right now i'm looking at my mini golden Buddha on my desk...
and all of my gum wrappers...
i love gum...
THE SERPENT'S SHADOW!!! One of my favorite books, btw.
Animation: Darkness of the night. One of the shadows move, and turns into a snake's shadow. The serpent's shadows rears up like in the spell Leviathan, and the strike is it curls up around the victim like an anaconda and disappears back into the darkness of night. The spell fades.
Aren't i smart?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Howdy Y'all!

I've been playing this game for a few years now, and have posted in here only once. I feel a need to post again. I saw that many wizards have requested the means to identify identical decks, for example, if I have two copies of the smiling cheiftain's deck and wish to use one for pvp and the other for questing, I'd like to be able to mark the decks A and B, or mark them in some similar manner. Renaming, I understand might be confusing as we might forget exactly which decks we own. That's one concern which I'd like to see explored.

Another problem I've encountered, is that we are limited to a maximum of 64 cards in the main deck. Although a larger deck might make it more difficult to find spells, having a second page would allow us to have a greater variety of spells. There are now so many spells that it is impossible to put every type of spell needed, particularly for life students who typically are called upon to heal AND fight, and we can't put in blades, power-ups, shields and heals, with enough of each spell to be useful in a given situation.

One idea might be to have power-ups blades traps and attacks on page one, while heals and shields are on page 2. Another idea might be to use some sort of sorting which allows the wizard to click a category and retrieve applicable spells.

Thanks for readig!
Jazzmine25.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Dumpster82D1veR09 wrote:
Storm has a DoT? What spell? I thought life, balance and storm were the schools without any DoT.
Also, a correction to what I wrote above, fire doesn't need a pure damage, we have efreet, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that.

Patrick Griffinrider,
Soon-To-Be-Archmage Pyromancer
Storm has storm/lightning elf and life has spinysaur. So balance is the only one without any kind of dot, and storm is the only school without any learnable dots.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Here is what I think:

Fire: A spell that is AoE, (thanks to my friends to told me how to use these terms..) but not DoT. Like Meteor Strike, but higher damage. Maybe a little side effect could be smokesceen.. Who knows, Kingsisle Entertainment is prob. working on this!

Ice: Ice need a decent damage spell (single target) with great damage but no side effect like Mammoth or Lord of Winter. Another possibility could be an AoE (again, decent damage, no side effect)

Storm: Diviners have been complaining lately about Storm Owl having no side effect. I can agree with that but at the same time no. High damage is Storm's speciality. I can be helpful in boss battles, but no so much in PvP. What I think they need is another single target attack with strong side effect, and a bit less damage than Storm Owl. Something like 1200-1400 damage and cleanse charm. AND THIS HAS TO BE DoT

Myth: Okay, lets all agree that Myth definitately needs an AoE! It might be a DoT AoE, that would be great. But I'm sure just a simple AoE will make them happy. No side effect needed with these Medusas, Basilisks and Calendars! Maybe they could also have a 2 hit AoE...!

Life: Many have been taking about a 'Mother Nature' spell, bit I dont know where you get the idea.. () The hit all enemies and heal all friends thing, I think this is like stealing Death's speciality... Converts (Damage and Heal) Funny how I dont have an idea for life, maybe another AoE which is DoT..!

Death: As stated above, it would be great if Death could get a Single Target hit , no DoT or Steal, a bit like Skeketal Pirate.

Balance: Balance vs Balance is VERY, VERY hard, this is why Balance needs a spell similar to Lernaean Hydra, found in the Therizinosaurus pet once at Epic and Mega levels. It would be interesting if this version could be DoT though...

Thanks for reading through my LONG post!

#popcicool7777777