Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite snack?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
What is your favorite snack>
Whether by stats, look or school, you can claim how one is your favorite snack!

Mine is: Mystic Dragon Fruit

It's so rare that if I have one, I won't feed it
It gives intellect and power with will which is all what I like and it's MYTH which is my School.

Which is your favorite snacks?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Frozen Yogurt and Hambrosia. 50 EXP snacks :P I feed frozen yogurt all the time, but Hambrosia is a different story.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
What is your favorite snack>
Whether by stats, look or school, you can claim how one is your favorite snack!

Mine is: Mystic Dragon Fruit

It's so rare that if I have one, I won't feed it
It gives intellect and power with will which is all what I like and it's MYTH which is my School.

Which is your favorite snacks?

Any thing that will give my pet over 6 points. Very annoying to train an only have the level raise 10 points at a time. Second would be Pixie Stixs.

I have taken a break from pet training though to see how this whole new Mega level works out for others.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Only snacks I use are dropped by EMPs. I like fancy yogurt to train to adult, as you get 50 xp. Then I mix and match until I am maxed out on stats by epic.
pods

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
I'm gardening on all four GM gardener archmages: Captain canteloupes, Fancy yogurt, Crab Apples, Sun fruits, Flowering Pineapple, Cubby Brocolli and Yellow Corn are very good pet snacks. But because you can get 2 Pixie Stix at will with lots of loot and amber reagents in Mirror Lake, it is still my favorite pet snack.

Archmages
R. Lionhand
F. Stardust
J. Winterbane
Brahm

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
My three favourite snacks are unicorn,golden apples and golden grapes because they are all life.And I love Life!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
my pet inforzilla loves chocolate commets
and my pet fire cat loves harvest corn

Defender
May 24, 2012
Once I figured out I should be feeding my Myth Dog the myth snacks he started growing like a weed. Bo's favorite it King Bananas.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Anything that doesn't raise power. If my pet ends up with too much power, it gets a terrible ability.