Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

XP is not right

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I gathered plants in my garden, Trumpet vines. Some gave me 300xp and others 25xp and one gave 10xp these are all the same plants and I am gathering them all same time. I feel like I was cut on my xp when I harvested because they are not different plants.
When I first tried to harvest them the plants would not harvest. I had to leave my home place and return in order to get the plants to let me collect. Then I noticed plants I had treated with spells needed treating over again.
I have 5 more Gardens to harvest today and if they go this way I will hold off harvesting them. In past months I have had them not let me harvest till I left my home and return, but this time they gave odd xp, and needed treatment over again.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Do you mind posting some screenshots of this? I find this quite odd and tough to believe if they are all of the same "Seed Species".

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I believe the ones that gave 300xp were "Silver Trumpet Vines", whereas the others were Trumpet Vines.