Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

icy cold polaris

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
hey everyone, i was recently watching some pirate101 beta gameplay videos on youtube, and noticed how many times polaris was mentioned. i remember hearing about it before when i was playing wizard101. twice in fact. once when talia snakesquasher mentioned it, and a second time when emperor yoshihito mentioned that the council of light has contacts in "marleybone, grizzleheim, mirage... even polaris". the world was even showed in a pirate101 puppet show(good compliments to KI on the comedy ). so what do you think? a world of polar bears, penguins, glaciers, and best of all... pickled herring! i would personally be excited for polaris to be the next world in the morganthe arc. and plus, why wouldn't you want polaris? pickled herring!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
That sounds awesome!!!! I love penguins. I wonder if there is such thing as a snow dragon? :|

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BoboFlower08 wrote:
That sounds awesome!!!! I love penguins. I wonder if there is such thing as a snow dragon? :|

There is now... it's posted on Facebook. :) And it's awesome!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I will explain to you as I have explained to others....
There is no Polaris in Wizard101's near future.

The next world is Darkmoor, followed by Empyrea.

#scarpion18ers

Administrator
scarpion18 wrote:

#scarpion18ers

Do not mistake rumors for truth. We have not released the names or themes of the next worlds and your presumptions are not made with any authority. I suggest you check your tone before you speak, for you do not speak for KingsIsle Entertainment, and you are incorrect.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
scarpion18 wrote:

#scarpion18ers

Do not mistake rumors for truth. We have not released the names or themes of the next worlds and your presumptions are not made with any authority. I suggest you check your tone before you speak, for you do not speak for KingsIsle Entertainment, and you are incorrect.

Thank you! :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
marx947 wrote:
hey everyone, i was recently watching some pirate101 beta gameplay videos on youtube, and noticed how many times polaris was mentioned. i remember hearing about it before when i was playing wizard101. twice in fact. once when talia snakesquasher mentioned it, and a second time when emperor yoshihito mentioned that the council of light has contacts in "marleybone, grizzleheim, mirage... even polaris". the world was even showed in a pirate101 puppet show(good compliments to KI on the comedy ). so what do you think? a world of polar bears, penguins, glaciers, and best of all... pickled herring! i would personally be excited for polaris to be the next world in the morganthe arc. and plus, why wouldn't you want polaris? pickled herring!
Actually I think kingsisle is planning those worlds next but I hope polaris is first because I love snowy type worlds.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
I personally want Polaris for Pirate101...
Don't worry! If they plan polaris in Wizard101. That does not mean that it won't be in Pirate101.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Rony The Turtle on Sep 14, 2012 wrote:
I personally want Polaris for Pirate101...
What's stopping it from being on both?

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
pyromark on Sep 11, 2012 wrote:
that's an awesome sounding world

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Guys, I meant I want it ONLY on Pirate101. lol. What does it have anything to do with it on Wizard101? :P

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
hey what aboust myth there is only one world for myth it ain't even a world it is a street come a new word for myth plz! but polaris sounds cool