Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10 pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Hello. These are my ideas for 10 pip spells. I think there should be 10 pip spells because when most wizards cast 9 pip spells they do so with 5 power pips, andin doing so waste a pip. I do not think there should be 11 pip spells as that would mean waiting yet another turn to recieve enough pips. And also if we get 11 pips where will it stop? More higher pip spells will continue to be created that will not be used simply because of the number of pips needed to cast them. There has to be a cut off point.

Anyway, I believe that these spells are reasonable and not overpowered. If any else has any ideas please do reply.

FNew spells - All 10 pips

Ice - Avalanche - 80%
910 ice damage to all enemies and -50% to next attack or steal spell to all friends.

Fire - Lava Spirit - 75%
150+1200 fire damage over three rounds to one enemy and +25% dragon blade to all friends.

Storm - Raiju - 70%
1435 storm damage and remove all positive blades from one enemy and remove all negative blades from self.

Myth - Thor - 80%
100+650 myth damage and remove all shields to all enemies.

Life - Blossom - 90%
450 life damage over three rounds to all enemies and 450 heal over three rounds to all friends and +50% to all heal spells (Sanctuary).

Death - Werewolf - 85%
1000 death damage and -40% to next heal to all enemies.

Balance - Continuum - 85%
150 ice, fire, storm, myth, life and death damage and -20% weakness or 1100 balance damage and -20% weakness.

Thank you for you time and see you around the spiral!

Valdus Lionhammer (currently) Master Pyromancer

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Or, for the Storm one make it an attack over time. (Please, please, please give Storm one of these KI. I'm begging you.)